The OEM adapter/ thread protector should have been included in the recent GK1 orders, and the first run Beta guys should be receiving OEM adapters. That's what I would expect anyways?

I had not heard of Ares until after I placed my order with Kraz. One important deciding factor for ME going with Kraz, is Kraz service's what he sells. I do not know much about the other Huben sellers, but I viewed the Ares site and maybe I missed it, but did not see any mention of service? But agree, it always nice to have more options.

Glad you have things sorted.
Only place I know that supplies the adaptors was hubenairguns.shop, and that’s why they charged more. New England said they would be included but I think they were misinformed. I got mine from ares as well

So I have a question,

I shot the EunJin 43gr out of my pistol and Billy's pistols without ever a problem, then I realized they do not click into place and move a tiny bit in the mag so I stopped shooting them...then today I was thinking, the only time they can actually move is when the chamber round is in the barrel position and at the point the pellet is going to be launched before the magazine will move again, so... I don't see a problem do you ?

If yes please explain because I'm really curious.

Thanks a lot

So I have a question,

I shot the EunJin 43gr out of my pistol and Billy's pistols without ever a problem, then I realized they do not click into place and move a tiny bit in the mag so I stopped shooting them...then today I was thinking, the only time they can actually move is when the chamber round is in the barrel position and at the point the pellet is going to be launched before the magazine will move again, so... I don't see a problem do you ?

Thanks a lot
Can move forward into barrel, resulting in different velocity. Maybe move into barrel all the way and give you a false sense of all clear, when you check the mag but there is one in the pipe.

So I have a question,

Thanks a lot
When the mag rotates on each shot the slug or pellet can jiggle enough that the nose sticks out of the mag. At 11 o clock it can get stuck under tension against the receiver.
I have had it happen to me, but not bad enough that I had to disassemble. Just shake and tension mag counter rotate while pointing barrel upward

Reactions: Nomadic Pirate 66
Can move forward into barrel, resulting in different velocity. Maybe move into barrel all the way and give you a false sense of all clear, when you check the mag but there is one in the pipe.
Thanks, so that would be the only problem then ? no jams or other stuff ?

If that is it I can live with it.

Try loading the mag with the loose stuff with the barrel pointing down and you will definitely experience stuck about 4oclock
Yes did, that is how I realized they move but by pointing the gun up it clears immediately and after that even just by keeping the gun level I can load without a problem

I’ve had jams that prevented the mag from rotating to the next round, with loose fitting ammo. It wasn’t in the barrel either. When this happens, the valve indexer doesn’t reset and it leaks. I’m not sure what it hung up on but I haven’t had the issue with tight fitting ammo. You may not be experiencing issues because the eunjins may be ‘riding over’ the offending spot and are less susceptible to the jam.

Dave

I’ve had jams that prevented the mag from rotating to the next round, with loose fitting ammo. It wasn’t in the barrel either. When this happens, the valve indexer doesn’t reset and it leaks. I’m not sure what it hung up on but I haven’t had the issue with tight fitting ammo. You may not be experiencing issues because the eunjins may be ‘riding over’ the offending spot and are less susceptible to the jam.

Dave
Thanks, ........trying to figure this out because the EunJin shoot better then the JSB but I also not keen on having jams even if not experienced so far.

Thanks, ........trying to figure this out because the EunJin shoot better then the JSB but I also not keen on having jams even if not experienced so far.
If you’re concerned it ‘may’ jam at some point, try to get it to jam by limp wristing and then by gorilla holding. This should give you both ends of the spectrum of the recoiling action that shifts the pellets around.

Dave

Reactions: Nomadic Pirate 66
WOW seems to me that there is a lot of "moon and stars alignment " just to get these guns to shoot like they should do in the first place .
Rather there’s lots of people want to shoot ammo that’s incorrectly sized, for various reasons. Many other guns have the same issues, like those who want to shoot the tiny NSA from FX mags and find that they rotate. The Hubens are more picky but there’s plenty of safe bets.

Rather there’s lots of people want to shoot ammo that’s incorrectly sized, for various reasons. Many other guns have the same issues, like those who want to shoot the tiny NSA from FX mags and find that they rotate. The Hubens are more picky but there’s plenty of safe bets.
thanks mostly all i see is the grips

Reactions: scottblair
If you’re concerned it ‘may’ jam at some point, try to get it to jam by limp wristing and then by gorilla holding. This should give you both ends of the spectrum of the recoiling action that shifts the pellets around.

Dave
Thanks,......... after further deliberation I think I will keep the EunJins for my Rainstorm.

WOW seems to me that there is a lot of "moon and stars alignment " just to get these guns to shoot like they should do in the first place .
I shoot JTS 21 grain pellets in mine 2000 + pellets so far, fit snug, seat them, tight groups at 40, not one jam or pellet moving. I only hunt tree squirrels and at 850 fps with a 21-grain pellet is going to pass thru. Kills groundhogs too. There is nothing I do or am trying to do that I need a slug for or the trial & error that seems goes with it. That is why I call it my pellet pistol. :)

After reading this thread I was expecting it, but hoped I would get lucky. Nope, ran into the spring issue. Will be turning down the power. I'll keep an eye on this thread to see if anyone comes up with a solution. At least they're easy to change and it came with a spare. I was doing around 80 FPE. I'll see if I can get away with 60 FPE

20231211_133400.jpg

Last edited: