Huben Slug - Peanut .22 caliber

Let us know how they go. :)

I will.

However, in my case that will take a while.... 😉

(1) Order the slugs (easy and quick).

(2) Find an airgun mule (someone who travels from the US to Peru — and can be sweet-talked or strong-armed into carrying my airgun stuff in their luggage).

(3) File paperwork to request an authorization with the Peruvian Alphabet org to bring some slugs to Peru (I'm still waiting for the approval of my last request from 8 weeks ago).

(4) Spend half a day at customs to fill out forms, pay about 40% of custom duties, and hopefully get my airgun stuff out (not everything has made it out).

Count your blessings! 😊
God bless the U of A!
Protect your 2A.

Matthias

I will.

(2) Find an airgun mule (someone who travels from the US to Peru — and can be sweet-talked or strong-armed into carrying my airgun stuff in their luggage).

(3) File paperwork to request an authorization with the Peruvian Alphabet org to bring some slugs to Peru (I'm still waiting for the approval of my last request from 8 weeks ago).

(4) Spend half a day at customs to fill out forms, pay about 40% of custom duties, and hopefully get my airgun stuff out (not everything has made it out).

Count your blessings! 😊
God bless the U of A!
Protect your 2A.

Matthias
Oh wow! That is an incredible effort and difficult... I cannot imagine. Hats off to your dedication, ingenuity, and persistence!

Reactions: JungleShooter
I will.

Count your blessings! 😊
God bless the U of A!
Protect your 2A.

Matthias
Are you from Peru? Working there or retired there? Just curious...

Results are soon to come!

20240621_112914.jpg

These slugs are not a tight fit, or a snug fit for that matter. If you turn the gun muzzle up the rounds won't fall unless you shake it though. There is also no play with the rounds in the mag, which is interesting given that they slide into the slots fairly easy.
@JaceSpace1369 Do you have a micrometer to measure the diameter?

Reactions: JaceSpace1369
I don't understand why companies are compelled to mimic graphics straight from JSB. Chinese have disregard for IP rights, A well known fact. But shouldn't there be something fresh in terms of packaging.
I was thinking something similar yesterday. It is very annoying. It will be even more annoying if these slugs suck.

Reactions: Spinach and BABz58
So although they will easily slide into the mag slots, they are holding in place when rotating the mag. I free spun the mag with a full mag 5 times and not a single one jammed or snagged. It seems to sit like a pellet, I also tried to make them fall out again by pointing the muzzle up and they will fall out with little effort like pellets would if you don't seat them ( I don't seat my pellets). I'm hoping to have some time to stop by my buddies to test the rounds but we'll see, so far they seem promising. I have my doubts on of them working great or amazingly out of the GK1 considering they weigh 33.33gr, I'm assuming I might get 5 good shots off a full fill, before the speeds drops off tremendously but for the K1 it should be great. I'm gonna see about testing these at 850fps and work my way up.

Last edited:
Hoping for an epic result, like no more jamming for the user error challenged like myself.

No knowledge of luchtbuks but if they operate like Krale, might be another source when back in stock?

Reactions: JaceSpace1369