• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is prohibited in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

HUGE .25 cal Delta Wolf Package deal!

Classified Status
NLA

Tominco

Apr 1, 2015
Colorado, United States
NOTE! I am marking this as NLA because I re-listed it with less included in the package. I will still honor this package deal if you're interested. The rifle and all accessories listed are all still available!

This rifle only has a few hundred rounds through it and already shoots just as good as my EBR winning Red Wolf! One of the only reasons I didn't bring it to EBR this year was that I wanted to compete in the one gun challenge. When I take into consideration that I've hardly done any tuning to it, I know that it has plenty of potential waiting for someone to bring it to that next level!

I am selling this as a package deal and I am not interested in separating it, at this time.

This .25 cal Delta Wolf. rifle package will include,
4 .25 cal Daystate magazines!!
Daystate Delta/Alpha Wolf Programmer!
Hawke Frontier 5-30x56 scope! (18-441)
PRS Arca/Picatinny rail
PRS
Bag Rider
1/2x20 Silencer adaptor
Donny FL Shogun
Accu-Tac FC-4 G2 Bipod!
10 tins
of your choice .25 JSB MKII's or Rangemaster Pellets!!
Daystate poly rifle case
all original parts, rails, thread protectors, paperwork, etc.
This is a huge package worth over $5750! Everything is in excellent to like new condition except for some dust here and there.

I'm asking $4750 for all of it, shipped and insured (conus only). The rifle will be double boxed. The rest of the package will be shipped in an additional 2 boxes.
Trades considered but, I'm only interested in a Red Wolf in .25 standard, .22 standard, .25 long... plus money to make up the difference.
Paypal F&F preferred or, add applicable fees. Venmo and certified check are also acceptable.

ForSale10 - 18.jpeg
ForSale10 - 23.jpeg
ForSale10 - 38.jpeg
ForSale10 - 32.jpeg
ForSale10 - 36.jpeg
ForSale10 - 26.jpeg
ForSale10 - 5.jpeg
ForSale10 - 38.jpeg
ForSale10 - 2.jpeg
ForSale10 - 19.jpeg
ForSale10 - 7.jpegForSale10 - 6.jpegForSale10 - 8.jpegForSale10 - 4.jpegForSale10 - 12.jpegForSale10 - 17.jpegForSale10 - 22.jpeg

ForSale10 - 11.jpeg

ForSale10 - 25.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: AllenH