• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is prohibited in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

Huma Regulated .177 BSA Buccaneer with shroud

Classified Status
SOLD

PGinsandiego

Nov 24, 2019
CA, United States
I have 32 rifles and I only really shoot one (USFT) so Im selling off my collection. Many of them were generous deals to me so I will be passing the saving forward.

First, I have a Moterhead Huma regulated and shrouded .177 BSA Buccaneer with the longer trigger screw. It has it has been completely gone thru by previous owner, tuned to under 12ftbs. It is an extremely accurate and smooth cocking rifle with the known BSA quality barrel. Perfect for target shooting! Holds air forever. It will come with shroud, 1 Mag, and fill prob, (Scope and Bipod not included). $400 shipped & insured. Paypal F&F or USPO Money order only. I have great buy/sell rep here and on the GTA. I will be more than happy to answer all of your questions and provide more pics.
** Discolsure: The shroud is not fully flush with receiver**

Thank you for looking

Philip

BSA Buccaneer.jpg