Hunting with the Brocock Bantam Sniper Mini (pics/video)

Hey guys, I had a beautiful few days in the remote wilderness hunting some Cottontail with the Brocock Bantam Sniper "Mini" version. Airguns Of Arizona outfitted me with this awesome little 34" semi bullpup in .22 caliber. The area was extremely remote with some very rugged terrain, perfect for a field test. Marley and I had some great success and were able to bag 5 Cottontail and a Jackrabbit at ranges out to 80+ yards with the Bantam. Enclosed are a few photographs from our trip as well as the full video documentation I hope some may enjoy. I stuck to a less technical format and focused more on the hunting and features that stood out in my own experience. Enjoy! 😊

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zxdVtd6WyXk

Reactions: Grin_Reaver
Beautiful gun, beautiful country. I really enjoy your videos. Any idea what psi the reg is set and what is it’s max setting? Wondering how this gun might do with Nielsen slugs.

Thanks for the support! The reg is set at about 140 bar but I would not go beyond 160 bar, efficiency will drop off dramatically. The 19gr NSA's should shoot well in the gun with some minor reg and hammer adjustments.

Will have to re-watch after work today. Thanks for sharing. Love the retriever! 

Subed the channel! 

Question: is that Mini available with that stock? I only see it in Poly at AoA.

A 12 fpe version of that would look good on you Christian!
1f61c.svg

Yeah! That’d get a 💩 Load of shoots too! 

Will have to re-watch after work today. Thanks for sharing. Love the retriever! 

Subed the channel! 

A 12 fpe version of that would look good on you Christian!
1f61c.svg

Yeah! That’d get a
1f4a9.svg
Load of shoots too!

You could shoot a whole month and not have to refill.

Man! I’m totally content with what I already have and then I go and watch this video.... now I want one!!!! Any of you rich guys want to adopt a grown man as a son and lavish me with high dollar airguns? Please? Ha ha! 🤪😎

Hey man I feel ya!! haha One of the reasons I make videos is to constantly have new guns to try out, otherwise I could never afford them. 

Thanks, yes I believe a new shipment is coming in next few days. Give them a call 
1f60a.svg

Thanks for reply. I will wait them out and see. Just curious anyway. Can’t pull trigger on one now anyway. Or.....just see them in person in a few weeks! #EBR