Huntsman revere or brk ghost!

No experience with the ghost, but I just got a revere, and it's hands down the lightest/handiest rifle I have. Barring my homebrew 2260 pcp that is.

The revere would be my first choice for a walk and stalk gun. The squirrels will be honored to be dispatched by it!
Would be honored lol ... I'm leaning that way personally!

Reactions: Dr. Kralenstein
If you like traditional guns, you won't be disappointed. 177 will have more shot count and they have them in stock at AOA in regulated or unregulated. The unregged is also 400 bucks cheaper.
You know I looked at the unregulated version in .177 and can't figure out if I personally need the reg. I mean on paper shooting it'd be nice for consistency

Reactions: Dr. Kralenstein
You know I looked at the unregulated version in .177 and can't figure out if I personally need the reg. I mean on paper shooting it'd be nice for consistency
I don't shoot 177 anymore, so I went 22. I also wanted unregged, but AoA had a pre owned 22 regged for the price of a new unregulated and I snatched it up.

It's friggin sweet lol. The reg also helps keep the noise down. These things are so well tuned, you can hear it's not wasting any air. For 27 fpe out of the box, it is the quietest pcp I've had without a mod or baffles. I can shoot it in my basement without a mod or ear pro and I'm fine. It's just a click with a good mod on it.

Reactions: addison
20231224_084409_HDR.jpg

I personally own both the Huntsman Revere safari .177 and the Ghost .25. Both are fantastic guns, but both are very different. Often my problem is I get guns and I want to tinker with them. Change calibers or get more power make the fit better for me etc. With the Revere I would definitely Recommend getting regulated over unregulated, the Yuma reg in them are very consistent so you don’t have to be bothered with drop off over your shot string. The Revere in .177 came out of the box shooting 10.34 JSB very good and very accurate. It’s a great choice. As for the Ghost it’s definitely in a different ballpark when compared. The Ghost has adjustable power so you have more options on projectile choice and power, there are a bunch of aftermarket parts to make it fit you better or make it your own. The bottle makes for more shots and less filling. The Ghost is also able to change calibers and barrel lengths making your ghost a compact hunter or long range precision shooter. .22 is also the way I would lean as There is a ton of pellet and slug options available for .22 more than .177. Just my opinion, and if I was in your shoes knowing me. I would get .22 Ghost compact. That way I had the availability for options down the road. Either way they are both great guns. Good luck on your choice and happy hunting.

I personally own both the Huntsman Revere safari .177 and the Ghost .25. Both are fantastic guns, but both are very different. Often my problem is I get guns and I want to tinker with them. Change calibers or get more power make the fit better for me etc. With the Revere I would definitely Recommend getting regulated over unregulated, the Yuma reg in them are very consistent so you don’t have to be bothered with drop off over your shot string. The Revere in .177 came out of the box shooting 10.34 JSB very good and very accurate. It’s a great choice. As for the Ghost it’s definitely in a different ballpark when compared. The Ghost has adjustable power so you have more options on projectile choice and power, there are a bunch of aftermarket parts to make it fit you better or make it your own. The bottle makes for more shots and less filling. The Ghost is also able to change calibers and barrel lengths making your ghost a compact hunter or long range precision shooter. .22 is also the way I would lean as There is a ton of pellet and slug options available for .22 more than .177. Just my opinion, and if I was in your shoes knowing me. I would get .22 Ghost compact. That way I had the availability for options down the road. Either way they are both great guns. Good luck on your choice and happy hunting.
Thank you. that was a great insight of personal usage with platform I was needing.

Reactions: okieairgunner