HW 110

I have an HW100 TK, laminate, and it's a great rifle. I assume the HW110 is very similar, and I hear, lighter. Even the carbine HW100 weighs 11 pounds with scope. But I'm old school and went with the long proven design. The trigger on the HW100 is excellent. Not light pull, but at about 7 ounces, the release is perfect. 

I'm sure you will like the 110.

Since my previous post, I've reviewed other responses. Seems one school is convinced the 100 is a better rifle. Others are satisfied with the 110. The only common complaint I saw on the 100 was, it is underpowered. Well, that's a typical American response. After some hammer spring adjustment, my 100 in .22 is shooting the JSB 18 at 860 fps. This is totally adequate for my needs, and is very accurate. Given the short cylinder on my carbine, I'm not inclined to increase reg pressure and further compromise shot count. No, it's not a HP rifle, but it's rock solid. 

I also have the long version of the 110 ST in .22.I do love mine.Out the box it was shooting JSB 18.13s at about 850ish,now after a few tins of pellets it’s slowed down to a consistent 800ish.As long as it stays there I’ll still love it,but if it drops any more I’ll probably send it back.BUT...it’s well built and ACCURATE so I can handle the slight loss in energy and from looking at the reviews 800ish fps seems more normal anyway.Can hit a cowbell or a frying pan at 123 yards consistently too.
1594423686_4244588305f08f986f2da41.99223332.jpeg
1594423687_131556035f08f987e8fd75.04372596.jpeg

The HW100s were known to be over powered. I have both and for some reason the trigger on the 110 seems to have a nicer feel to me and at first the plastic look didn't sit too well but now I'm for the most part ok with it but still the Picatinny rail is plastic and I kinda cringe having metal mounts clamped onto plastic rails that's all.

Yo! So is that normal for it to calm down from 850fps to 800 after around 3-4 tins of pellets?So far it’s stayed there.

I'm not sure since I'm not a chrony watcher. I only run my guns over a CHRONY if I think something's wrong with them and haven't had a need to with ANY of my HW guns. If it settled at 800fps that's fine. I have a 110 22K that shoots 18.1 JSBs just under 800fps and it shoots like a laser! (OH PRAISE JESUS!!!) It also likes the CHEAP 14.3gr Crosman Premier Hollowpoints straight from Wal-Mart!!!

The HW1O0 was often too hot in .177, but not in. 22, at least that is my recollection. After some minor tuning, my .22 has been consistently in the 860 fps range with the JSB 18. I don't doubt Yo's report on the 110 trigger, but that seems to be a bit of an anomaly, with the HW100 trigger consistently reported as excellent. But each rifle is unique. 

Sorry 8 HW110s I forgot another 22 FAC long I BOUGHT from AoA when I forgot I already had one I bought used in a 4 gun package deal and I hadn't planned on having 2 LONG BARREL FAC ones in 22 just hadn't opened that box till recently OMG I ALREADY HAD ONE after I just bought another from AoA.

Don't you hate it when that happens. Kind of like buying another car and forgetting that you have to build a bigger garage! 

I did a ton of research when i was choosing between the 100 and 110 and consistently the reviews tilted significantly towards the 100 in terms of trigger and accuracy. I have the .22 and its spot on accurate. This is just my anecdotal experience so take it for what it's worth. I have no doubt that the 110 is also a superb rifle. The only way to be sure would be to shoot both and decide which you like better.

I own hw 110. 177 12 fpe

It is very reliable. I had shoot about 5000 pellets thru it. It is so quiet and 130+shoots per fill. Trigger is the best of any high end pcp's that I owned. Only thing that is bothering me is it gets poi shifts from one session to the next. Do any of you have such problems with yours? I removed barrel band and it is a little better but still I had to rezero from time to time few clicks at 35y.

I borrowed a HW110 long 22 cal from AOA last year to shoot after EBR. One of the quietest airguns I have ever shot. It had the fixed moderator. The only thing I don't like about the HW110 is the magazine. You can shoot on an empty chamber.

So can the HW100 be blank fired with an empty chamber. So much for anti double load huh? Good news is if you can COUNT TO TEN it's EASIER than COUNTING TO FOURTEEN. If your fingers on BOTH HANDS don't work there's your toes ON BOTH FEET. Or right hand count 5 right hand fingers plus right foot 5 toes equals 10 or if you're a LEFTY, 5 left hand fingers plus 5 left foot toes equals 10. HERES SOMETHING VERY EASY TO REMEMBER! PAY ATTENTION NOW... JUST HAS TO BE DONE TWICE! JUST REMEMBER ONCE YOU REACH THIS LITTLE PIGGY CRIED WEE WEE WEE ALL THE WAY HOME ON THE SECOND TIME THEN YOURE EMPTY!

SHOT 1 THIS LITTLE PIGGY WENT TO THE MARKET

SHOT 2 THIS LITTLE PIGGY STAYED HOME

SHOT 3 THIS LITTLE PIGGY HAD ROAST BEEF

SHOT 4. THIS LITTLE PIGGY HAD NONE

SHOT 5 THIS LITTLE PIGGY CRIED WEE WEE WEE ALL THE WAY HOME.

REPEAT ONE MORE TIME...

AND!!! NOT INTO LITTLE PIGGIES? HOWS ABOUT INDIANS THEN?

1594444913_5686206595f094c71b1a8a7.35469680.png

I don’t have issues with poi shifts.From doing research the 100 does have a bigger following .I wish I get 100+ shots per fill.Im getting 40 reliable shots with the 22.I like the soft touch and as for the magazine you can actually see the pellets rotating.You can see when you chamber the last one.Overall I have no complaints and it can hold its own with the backyard rodents very well.