• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is prohibited in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

PCP Rifle HW100 Thumbhole Carbine 177 reduced price $850

Classified Status
SOLD
Selling a HW100 carbine with upgraded ($200?) AM aluminum cylinder for better balance and increased shot count. During filling, the new cylinder has a buzz between 1000 AND 2000 PSI, then it quiets down. I tried multiple fill orings, but still gets that buzz. Holds air forever, so I learned to ignore with the buzz during refill. I shoot 6 magazines per refill. Has Tanto moderator that is compact and quiet.
Very nice walnut stock. Comes with 2 factory magazines. I used this for indoor shooting so it has not been hunted.
See pics for condition. Comes with factory box and instructions. 850.00 plus 65 for shipping to most places. USPS MO or PAyPal FF, and cash FTF. Will double box, and ship with insurance. I can deliver near Centre County in PA.
AS9uoZi.jpg

B8M5ddn.jpg

Ee6o14C.jpg

F8etwDR.jpg

AOOq1ae.jpg

QkPUDr4.jpg

B0cNl8F.jpg

Last edited: