N/A HW100 unfixable leak ?

Here are exploded parts diagrams that might help. Seal "E" which is part #2658 is 12mm x1.2mm O-ring from the factory, sealing between the breech block and the front action block. It holds pressure in the front block. This seal in the oem size is crush fit and is too large, it is known for leaking. Mine did. I had to submerge the front block in water to locate the leak. I replaced the o-ring with a highly recommended 12x1mm ring and have had no leak since.
Screenshot_20230821_120259_Chrome.jpg
rs=w_1023,h_747.jpeg

Bought this gun back in the winter after a short time it started to leak pretty bad so I sent it to Shane at AOA for complete reseal, well in March gun developed a leak in warranty period and Shane sent me a return label to have it fixed. Gun has been back 2 times since then supposedly fixed both times and it is now sitting in my closet leaking down again, Ive shot 2-3 magazines thru it in less then a week.
Ive about lost faith in this gun getting fixed by them and on top of that Ive paid for a 300.00 reseal.
I emailed Shane and told him it was leaking again and that I was starting to believe it cant be fixed, have not heard anything back for going on 2 days..
AOA has great customer service I just wish they could get my d@#m gun fixed. It was even kept over a week longer after it was fixed this time to verify no leaks, I dont get it. OK done venting.
I had a leak in my Beeman Chief2, and found trash in the fill port check valve. I cleaned it and it hasn't leaked since. At the same time I changed the fill hose filter, and pay more attention to all the fill port caps, and filter condition.