HW100 vs HW110? Any HW PCP experts here?

The HW100 has a 14 round magazine vs 10 for the 110. The 110 seems a little quieter according to MY ears and trigger feels better according to MY FINGER barely noticeable but I'm a pretty DAMN critical PRICK about almost everything in life.

The HW100 is easier to load into the gun than the 110.

The 110 looks and is plastic like a GLOCK type material parting lines can be seen.

Both are heavy guns and surprised that the 110s are as heavy as they are considering they have outer receivers not made of metal.

I bought another 2 HW110s within the last 2 months and another HW100 last week.

HW100 has metal and wood. I like them both. Cost difference isn't that much. Just the HW110 is a need a but kinda different gun but same.

https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/2707f6ac-15d4-4948-9da3-ec72c7554b13

Broken record time!

My fave is the 12fpe 177 HW110 that can only be purchased from Krale since when I called to order it from AoA TWICE they said NOPE bit I rather spend my money domestically at AoA even if it's a little more because of their first rate unmatched no BS super customer service and call back system.

It gets 120-130 shots on average from a 3000 psi fill and is the QUIETEST PCP straight out of the box I have ever owned. It is quieter than my 177 Benjamin Marauder with a HUGE NEIL CLAGUE LDC that's bigger than a HUGGETT SNIPE attached to the end of the factory shroud. A (woman's) spit is louder than that you tend to think that the gun is broken or out of air.

Cocking effort is like a toy and very little effort. It is a real joy to shoot all day long.

What I don't like about it is that it's pretty darn heavy especially compared to my Benjamin Fortitude and the inserting of the magazine into the gun requires some finesse until you get used to it. 

The normal power 17fpe version doesn't get as many shots less than half still good for longer range shots and slightly louder on par with the Marauder. 

If my intention is to carry a rifle sized gun to go hunting out in the field and do a lot of walking then I use one of my Benjamin Fortutudes instead.

The HW100 looks like better quality because of the metal and wood. I like the HW110 because the stock is coated with a rubber like grippy material. I like the HW100 because of its nice wood stock and all metal construction and higher capacity 14 round magazine but it's like the Chevy Camaro's second third and fourth generations long 10+ year runs and the Nissan GTR R35. I'm waiting for the new one.

PEACE!!! I GOTTA GET ME ONE OF THESE!!!

https://youtu.be/qfTdCYl-c70

https://youtu.be/g2O7rZTBs7w

I have an HW100, Carbine laminate in .22. No personal experience with the HW110, but my impression is consistent with what is stated above. The HW100 has been totally solid, accurate, no problems. Hammer spring easily accessed for fine tuning. Not a lot of power or shot count, but a typically German engineered rifle, lots of steel and a great trigger. Also typical, a rather complex design, with several areas of potential seal leaks, but mine has been perfect. Replacing the breech O ring almost requires that the receiver be disassembled, just separating the 2 main modules. Guess that's the cost of having what I consider the best magazine design in the market, but includes a very small breech opening. 

I think it could be a decent HFT rifle in .177. Only the laminate has adjustable comb, which is a feature I always want. 

You can make minor power adjustments on the HW100 with the HST. But, to maintain a well balanced tune, you need to work with the reg setting too. I tuned my .177 down to a bit under 12 fpe, and I love it. It's almost silent, and the shot count is tremendous for a small cylinder carbine. And power is still very adequate for squirrels.

the beautiful HW100 carbine i got from a member here, he had turned the reg and HST down til the gun was shooting

12fpe. luckily he remembered the adjustments he made and told me to just reverse these adjustments and work from there to achieve my goal of 20fpe. just a touch more on each, and it was good.

what an awesome shooter it is.... way better than i !!