N/A HW100T

Thanks for the link that's very useful...Am I looking at the right cylinder ? reading through the description Its says although lighter It docent give any more shots than oem .

This is the longer one

Last edited:
Reactions: Footloose
Thanks for the link that's very useful...Am I looking at the right cylinder ? reading through the description Its says although lighter It docent give any more shots than oem .

If you have the full length rifle cylinder, then yes, I believe this cylinder is the same capacity.

Received the gun a few hours ago , This Is not a review just first Impressions ....Pros - beautiful stock handles really well , awesome trigger straight out of the box , very quiet , accuracy @ 60 yards outstanding no wind using AEA 18G pellets @ 960 FPS , fit and finish top notch ... Cons - It docent look like I can unscrew the moderator my patch werk wasn't long enough to be able to clean the barrel that Is a looooong barrel , fill prob , 200 bar fill only gets me two mags 28 shots I'm wondering If I can get a longer air cylinder . So nothing major but worth mentioning . So all In all I'm well pleased with the overall performance just wish I could get more shots out of It .

Five shot groups at 60 yards .View attachment 489937View attachment 489938
To clean the barrel, I use a drink straw as a guide as it fits through the moderator to the barrel. I use a line with loop at the end to pull a cleaning patch from breech to muzzle. The line is nylon with some stiffness so it works great. Note that I have the .22 cal model

This is the longer one

I have the Ratworks FAC XL cylinder on my HW100 T. Thanks to Filnez for pointing me in that direction. Went from like 25 shots to about 48 shots before falling out of regulation. Plus its about 1lb lighter than the stock cylinder.
20240820_151211.jpg

I went with the 390mm tube only from ratworks lighter than original and more shots
and to me looks better than the 440mm or the short factory tube
mine is a fac 110/22cal but the tube fits both 100 and 110

I have the Ratworks FAC XL cylinder on my HW100 T. Thanks to Filnez for pointing me in that direction. Went from like 25 shots to about 48 shots before falling out of regulation. Plus its about 1lb lighter than the stock cylinder.
View attachment 490087
Yeah that looks a lot better than the oem tube and more shots whats not to like .

Reactions: Dairyboy
View attachment 490087
That size tube definitely fits the gun better. Much better look with that length barrel.

Reactions: Footloose