HW45 and HW75 Alert

They sent me a text saying there was a mistake from the supplier and unfortunately all guns received were HW45 and not HW75. They are in the process of issuing a refund.
I was sent an email that my order had been processed, tracking number created. No mention of VAT refund or incorrect model received / shipped. This is interesting!

I own the HW75 myself and absolutely love it. The grip doesn't fit my hand very well, but I still shoot it free pistol style at 18 yards on 2 inch swingers without issue. Its not especially powerful (wont puncture cardboard at that distance) but it sure it a lot of fun to shoot and it has enough steam to swing the little rimfire plate. I'm quite confident you will be pleased with your purchase.
Growla

Good deal.. enjoy

pistolsarefun-k.png

I read people talking about the hw45 recoil. Understand that it’s not about the “felt” recoil. It’s not much different than a .22 lr. The issue with the recoil is that it happens while the pellet is still in the gun. .22lr is out of the gun before recoil is felt. Hold a gun steady throughout the shot is great technique for all shooting. But is more important when the recoil happens with the projectile still in the barrel. To be accurate, you need consistent grip pressure and arm flex and maintaining sight picture together. They’re great pistols but require great technique too.

Reactions: Truckie16
Max -
Don't let this "recoil" thing worry you.

Hmm, this, (in red, above) comment is highly subjective.
Neither my P1 or my HW45 produce enough "recoil" to be felt as overly detrimental. As in, not, hardly felt at all.

I guess it's a matter of hand / wrist strength. My 72 year old limbs do a perfectly fine (easy) job at controlling my two guns noted.
I also just shoot paper targets at similar distances to the above noted.

Mike
How loud is the 45 Mike? I ordered one just today but I am concerned about the neighbors. Any anecdotal info works for me.