HW70 Black Arrow

you could have done far better at Krale for the HW70 at 222.00 seeing that the scope and ring are not included
the Black Star is what it is i guess
The Black Arrow come with a Weihrauch 2x20 scope and rings. And a pickle on the barrel. All for $300. Shut up and take my money.

The Black Arrow arrived yesterday. Pistol and scope combination looks awesome. Going to play hookey tomorrow and take her for a spin.

IMG_1787.jpeg

The Black Arrow arrived yesterday. Pistol and scope combination looks awesome. Going to play hookey tomorrow and take her for a spin.

View attachment 368018
I don’t see the black arrow with scope listed. Must have been a 1 off. Darn, that was a bitchen deal, I would have paid more but not $150 more.

Last edited:
I don’t see the black arrow with scope listed. Must have been a 1 off. Darn, that was a bitchen deal, I would have paid more but not $150 more.
AoA sold the BA with mounts and scope. They are out of stock. Krale has the Black Arrow for sale. Has a built in dovetail. Easy to install a red dot or scope. Great pistol, shot mine on Saturday, cans at 20 and 30 yards all day long. Aim about a foot above a soup can at 55 yards and watch them wiggle!