HW/Weihrauch HW70 Weirdness

Wrong.It could be a inside job,bottom line is, time for a rebuilt,google it .It is not trail and error,t is proper procedure.We called procedure compliance,it is called that because as you go down the line trying to find the problem ;the last person sighed off on each step of the procedure compliance is help accountable,what a concept,Sorry I was just living my Submarine days:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Bandito
so, here is the good news you have a HW70, now the bad news you have an early HW70
there were two old versions both had different pistons and seal both are no longer made and now you are in trouble
now this problem has been chewed on by some and i was involve and the same thing has come up on the UK forum
now down the tread you will see the two old style piston seals in the parts diagram
i wish you luck and i had email Mark Knibbs about it and never heard a work back

https://www.airgunnation.com/threads/resealing-an-early-hw70.1303306/

so, here is the good news you have a HW70, now the bad news you have an early HW70
there were two old versions both had different pistons and seal both are no longer made and now you are in trouble
now this problem has been chewed on by some and i was involve and the same thing has come up on the UK forum
now down the tread you will see the two old style piston seals in the parts diagram
i wish you luck and i had email Mark Knibbs about it and never heard a work back

https://www.airgunnation.com/threads/resealing-an-early-hw70.1303306/

I plan to send mine to Rick Wilnecker. His phone # is (717) 382 1481. [email protected].
Is he like David Slade, where they have the parts you need but they won’t sell the parts?
I hadn’t heard of Mr Wilnecker. The online comments seem similar to Mr Slade - great work but not the warmest communicator? I have no complaints about my last interaction with Mr Slade.

Reactions: BABz58 and Bandito
I have purchased parts from Mr Wilnecker, it was a front sight for a crosman v-350 bb gun and he has done some work for Tom Gaylord. All of the interactions that I have had with him were positive.
I believe the difference between the two pistols is in the piston and that you have two choices, have a seal made or change to the newer piston. He did not ask me which I had and quoted one price.

Reactions: Bandito and BABz58
I have purchased parts from Mr Wilnecker, it was a front sight for a crosman v-350 bb gun and he has done some work for Tom Gaylord. All of the interactions that I have had with him were positive.
I believe the difference between the two pistols is in the piston and that you have two choices, have a seal made or change to the newer piston. He did not ask me which I had and quoted one price.
Thanks, I’ll try him for this job.