• The AGN App is ready! To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

HW/Weihrauch HW77

Here is my .22 HW77 long.

IMG_4476.jpeg

I primarily shoot standing free-handed between 20-50 meters. Tin cans are practically cannon fodder.

With JSB heavies I average about 2.5 MOA over 10 shot groups on the bench, and mean radius of those groups is sub-MOA.

The Anschutz sight is migrating rearward under recoil. I have a roll pin in there at the moment, but it lets the sight drift back until the pin is at a 30* angle. Ugly.

I can hear some rattling in the internals. After 4k pellets, I have a feeling the main spring is broken. I lost about 65 fps between outings according to the change in dope to 50 meters.

Got a Vortek kit and a proper front tunnel sight on the way. Going to tap the Anschutz rear sight for a grub screw to replace the roll pin.

Some clips of a 100m shot at a pickle can and a squirrel popper at 50m:

I’ve got time on my hands. If I can’t work on yard I’m shooting. This is my possy this morning.
View attachment 474416Started off with “Greeny” named after Peter Green’s guitar, originator of Fleetwood Mac. View attachment 474417This gun almost shots like his guitar playing. My bells took a beating.
Another long barrel .22 cal. View attachment 474418This gun never disappoint. Do your part, it does its best always.
This 77 is my newest buy and oldest 77.
A Venum tuned beast. I haven’t spent enough time with it. I think it might be pellet picky. View attachment 474419Nice gun to squeeze. So smooth.
‘Now best for last. A HW77k .25. View attachment 474421I’m so addicted to this rifle. I named it Dadzi which is what I called my grandfathers (Polish). It’s the wise rifle. It should be imprinted in Gormans theatre sidewalk in Hollywood. Takes the scenic route to its target, but so reliable. Big bonus most the time you can watch the shot. My 97 .25 same deal. I know it’s against the grain of most, but it’s calculating.
The missing link a HW77 .20 is on order now at AoA. Really enjoy the 77’s especially with a better eye.
Let’s see some pics of your 77’s. Crow
Lovely collection there bud , especially the venom lazerglide 👌

Here is my .22 HW77 long.

View attachment 476547

I primarily shoot standing free-handed between 20-50 meters. Tin cans are practically cannon fodder.

With JSB heavies I average about 2.5 MOA over 10 shot groups on the bench, and mean radius of those groups is sub-MOA.

The Anschutz sight is migrating rearward under recoil. I have a roll pin in there at the moment, but it lets the sight drift back until the pin is at a 30* angle. Ugly.

I can hear some rattling in the internals. After 4k pellets, I have a feeling the main spring is broken. I lost about 65 fps between outings according to the change in dope to 50 meters.

Got a Vortek kit and a proper front tunnel sight on the way. Going to tap the Anschutz rear sight for a grub screw to replace the roll pin.

Some clips of a 100m shot at a pickle can and a squirrel popper at 50m:

the perfect springer

Reactions: sekiar