• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is prohibited in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

HW97K Blackline .177

Classified Status
SOLD
Dec 30, 2021
PA, United States
This was tuned by John Thomas about a year ago including a HO PG4 Vortek kit and Vortek seal. It also has piston sleeve buttons, brass pivot bushings, and a tuned trigger. It is in very good condition except for the top of the rail that shows some wear. Also, I had a Leupold QR mount professionally installed by a gunsmith which involved drilling/tapping four 8-40 holes in the top of the receiver. No functional damage at all and all of those holes can be covered by a one piece mount. Also included are the pellets shown; most tins are only about half full. I’ve put around 2-3,000 pellets through since and it’s doing between 13.5-14 fpe. Included is the original box with all its contents and an OEM Weihrauch moderator. Great shooter and the most accurate springer I’ve ever shot. It’s passed the ten dimes challenge more than once. I’m only moving because I recently picked up a PCP and my HW50 does all that I need a springer to do. 525$ TYD via F&F PP not interested in trades, PM for more pics

2E829AB7-E5DB-4E87-BA74-A972F25B038F.jpeg

Last edited: