HY Score 802

I just finished rebuilding my Hy-Score Model 802 (Target Repeater) .177 Calibre Air Pistol. It shoots and functions beautify.
A special shout out to old air from AVA for supplying the missing part I needed.
20210519_180007.1621473745.jpg

Reactions: Davidscotttaylor
Septicdeath

Can't believe my eyes. I have one of these and was going to post a picture. (Need to know how to do that first, I guess.) Mine looks very similar, handle solid cream color and barrel is rifled and chromed. Can't tell color of your barrel in picture. Blued? Mine is HY-SCORE Target Model in .177. Serial Number #822982. The rear loading cap on yours seems to have tabs, mine is flat. Mine still works great. Are you going to do video? Would like to know about this gun. Some kind soul gave it to me, when a pup, seeing as I admired it so. Am 65 now and still grateful for that kindness. Thanks

Septicdeath, I just saw your post https://www.airgunnation.com/topic/wtb-hy-score-802-part/ and joined today. Was the part you obtained from "old air from AVA" the "Short Link" (part 727)? If so, I need the same part for my 800. Could you let me know how to contact them?

Thanks, Clsswim

I asked around and a kind gentleman had one and sent it to me. Parts are as rare as hens teeth. Jgairguns has some parts. 

I just finished rebuilding my Hy-Score Model 802 (Target Repeater) .177 Calibre Air Pistol. It shoots and functions beautify.
A special shout out to old air from AVA for supplying the missing part I needed.View attachment 154581

A special shout out to old air from AVA for supplying the missing part I needed.View attachment 154581
I’m new to this site is this for sale🙏 [email protected]