• The AGN App is ready! To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Brocock/BRK I am so impressed with my Brocock/Brk Atomic that I just bought a Brocock/Brk Commander XR in .22

I am/was so impressed with my Brocock/Brk Atomic in .22 that I just bought a Brocock/Brk Commander XR in .22 from Central Florida Airguns (Jon Voss). I did get the micro hammer adjuster and the pass through for the folding stock adapter.

Pellet suggestions and maybe even light slug suggestions? I only shoot past 50 yards for testing, my eyes are not as good as they once were. (76 years old). Agent Orange has taken their toll of that and many other things.

Comments, tips and suggestions solicited. I shoot at 50y every day in my backyard.

I'm in CT USA

Congratulations! It's a slippery slope! Mine in .22 likes H&N 18s, JSB jumbo 18s, Crosman CPHPs in TP 2 or 3 and the new JSB Monster Hades in 25g. I messed around with a few of the common slugs and didn't find anything as accurate as the above mentioned pellets so I moved on and just stuck with the pellets. I only shoot @35 yds most of the time. The trigger is not impressive. Probably the stiffest trigger of all my rifles outside of the Leshiy 2. In all fairness I haven't attempted to adjust it yet, either ;)

Thank you for your service…🇺🇸🫡 Congratulations on the incoming Commander, good choice. The Atomic XR is like a gateway drug, beware! My Pathfinder is akin to your Commander on in a slightly smaller format. I would start with some JSB Exact Jumbo 18.13s, good times ahead for you…🙏
Thanks for your kind words. I appreciate them. Yes I've got plenty of 18.13s and that's what I'm planning on starting off with and then I'll try to eat sign up to possibly even 33.9 fives with a stop at 25 or 26 on the way. But I'm also going to try the JTS 18.1 because they always come in so clean and without distortion or deformation.

Reactions: L.Leon
Try some 14.4 Benjamin hollow points in the black tin too. For just plinking their a little cheaper
Thanks for the info and I might try the Benjamin single die about 14 grains but likely a heavier pellet will do better. With good pallets costing me around $.04-$.06 each maybe seven cents-$.10 each I'm not going to "pinch pennies" on pellets when I just spent nearly $2000 on a PCP rifle and I'm so obsessed with accuracy

Congratulations! It's a slippery slope! Mine in .22 likes H&N 18s, JSB jumbo 18s, Crosman CPHPs in TP 2 or 3 and the new JSB Monster Hades in 25g. I messed around with a few of the common slugs and didn't find anything as accurate as the above mentioned pellets so I moved on and just stuck with the pellets. I only shoot @35 yds most of the time. The trigger is not impressive. Probably the stiffest trigger of all my rifles outside of the Leshiy 2. In all fairness I haven't attempted to adjust it yet, either ;)
Yes I have plenty of those pellets including the new Hades and I might even try FX 22 grain Hybrid Slugs. We'll see, I never shoot past 50 yards except for testing purposes. Thanks for the info.