I bought a Winchester 70-45 on eBay,,

View attachment 50256I bought this gun for 400 buck because it had no magazine,, called every where looking for one an nothing, finally call gamo an they just so happen to have a spare in the back that they are sending me for free , so that was awesome but upon further inspection I noticed that there was a little pin laying in the beech block in front of the hammer, so yeah that’s a broken valve stem an I noticed that the port have been enlarged witch that’s ok cause it could use a little more power so I ordered some Teflon an 4 mm pins an gonna make my own that will not break ,I’m not a big Evanix fan but I really love the looks of this gun an it kinda cool to have an Airgun with the Winchester name on it,,lol, gonna try to get it to around 275 fpe for 2 or 3 shots
Sounds to me you have a great find! 275 fpe for 400 bucks. Please keep us posted on your Evanix.

Do y
download.png
View attachment 50172

So I made the valve stem for the rifle an the Teflon was to soft so got som delrin an made one from it an it works flawless so far with about 50 shots through it,,,it’s almost impossible to get parts for this gun so if someone els needs a valve stem made hit me up an I can help you out,,,
Do you still have any of the poppet valves that you made