Daystate I feel distinguished now!

It finally happened!

1000008792.jpg
1000008795.jpg
1000008794.jpg
1000008793.jpg

Does this mean I'm like royalty now? I think I should be knighted!

22 regulated huntsman revere from AoA.

What optic should I adorn her with?

Last edited:
Very Nice! Congrats!
I stole it for $1100. It's basically brand new. I happened to call AoA and ask if they had any new 22 regged in stock and Logan said no, but a mint pre owned just came in. It never made it to the web page lol, I bought it over the phone!

As far as the optic goes? Well you can take the airgun guy approach and mount a Hubble Telescope on it in FFP. Or you can take the hunter approach and put something in the 3-15 or 4-16 range on it that isn’t suffering from an eating disorder. I would bump up your scope budget above the budget stuff but you don’t need to go money crazy to get a good scope. Just look outside all the airgun stuff.

As far as the optic goes? Well you can take the airgun guy approach and mount a Hubble Telescope on it in FFP. Or you can take the hunter approach and put something in the 3-15 or 4-16 range on it that isn’t suffering from an eating disorder. I would bump up your scope budget above the budget stuff but you don’t need to go money crazy to get a good scope. Just look outside all the airgun stuff.
I have an athlon neos 4-12x40 I'm going to mount for now, but I plan on keeping it under NASA sized glass!

• Haha
Reactions: Dr. Kralenstein
I stole it for $1100. It's basically brand new. I happened to call AoA and ask if they had any new 22 regged in stock and Logan said no, but a mint pre owned just came in. It never made it to the web page lol, I bought it over the phone!
The Early Bird get's the Wo.... Err "Daystate!