Daystate I feel distinguished now!

THAT'S a Beauty! Made me flash back to when I got my Boss, black pepper laminate for $1000! We are lucky guys!
Those black pepper FX stocks are beautiful! I resisted the urge to buy the BP streamline in the classifieds this week. If it had been the shorter 22 model vs the 25, I may have bought it.

Needs a nice 2 or 3-10 1" scope with higher end glass to maintane the balance and weight. Mine wears an old Weaver grand slam tactical 3-10 with japanese glass that midwayusa used to sell. Have several of those. Best $200 I ever spent on a scope. Put a short Huma 30mm on there. Ask Trenier if they have some.

Get the small 0Db, I was shocked how well that worked on a BRK Sahara, even compared to a Tanto. Nice gun, you got there, just beautiful!
I do like that it's only 4.3" long, but im not a fan of the convex muzzle cap. It's like the HW mod I have. It came on a gun I bought. Otherwise I wouldn't have bought it because of that, but then I wouldn't know how good their mods are. It's super quiet.

I looked up the HW Mod. It was shown as 2 New Models? !/2 by 20 and squared ends. Not tapered.
This is the one I have. It's 1/2-20.

1000008797.jpg
1000008798.jpg