Daystate I feel distinguished now!

I have a small 0 db on mine works well and I think it looks good.
IMG_4475.jpeg

Congratulations! I had an earlier Regal, best sporter PCP ever built in my humble opinion! Nice beautiful wood too! Enjoy shooting it 👍
I like the bolt actions too, like BSA and AA. I had an ultra SE and a scorpion SE, and both were good guns, but nothing like the feel of these huntsmans.

The scorpion was actually pretty large and bulky compared to this rifle. I'm almost hesitant to buy an AA s510 now, which was next on my list. Judging by looks, I'd say it's going to be a larger gun than this.

I got the same one in a left-handed model,I like the small 3-12 or 4-16 scope , Sightron, Leupold, Nikon Burris. To tell the truth,a fixed Leupold 8 to12 power is the best scope for it.
I got mine from the nice young artist lady who was selling her late father's air gun collection on the seller's forum on this site. They are amazing how light and swingable they are.

I got the same one in a left-handed model,I like the small 3-12 or 4-16 scope , Sightron, Leupold, Nikon Burris. To tell the truth,a fixed Leupold 8 to12 power is the best scope for it.
I got mine from the nice young artist lady who was selling her late father's air gun collection on the seller's forum on this site. They are amazing how light and swingable they are.
I might move my 6-18x44 athlon neos to it. It's not much bigger in physical size than my 4-12x40, and I think it would help me stretch it out to 100 yards easier. I really like the looks and simplicity of the Neos non illuminated scopes. I think they're a great buy at only $160 bucks, worth more than that IMO.

My Revere in .177 cal is one of my favorite "go to guns" for smiles and giggles. It sports a Meopta 5 , 2 -10 x 42 PA with the Z-plus reticle. 1" tube , short , light and great glass. The muffler on the front is a Huggett Atom. Perfect set up and deadly accurate with JSB 10.4 and 13.43 gr pellets. You made a wise choice and will probably still own that gun years from now. Enjoy !

20240709_071609.jpg

Last edited:
I like the bolt actions too, like BSA and AA. I had an ultra SE and a scorpion SE, and both were good guns, but nothing like the feel of these huntsmans.

The scorpion was actually pretty large and bulky compared to this rifle. I'm almost hesitant to buy an AA s510 now, which was next on my list. Judging by looks, I'd say it's going to be a larger gun than this.
The s519xs is very similar to the Revere, just longer/heavier (more powerful). I think the Revere is more versatile being shorter and lighter but still great for tbench shooting but excellent in the field. Daystate also hit a home run with it's stocks ergos and looks.

Reactions: Dr. Kralenstein
Eagle Vision sells the flat shroud-side end cap for your Weihrauch mod :

I have one. You may need a little heat to get the cone off.

As someone previously suggested, you could get a Huma Mod 30 and only use 2 sections - that will be sufficient sound-wise and look great - staying short.

Enjoy your Huntsman - they are shooters.

Yupp, this is just another of those threads that leave me in wonder.... 😯

I'm not trying to derail this thread... —
but maybe some of you connoisseures can help me understand the "magic" that the
֍ Revere elicits —
and make a COMPARISON with the
֍ Wolverine R
who does not seem to get that kind of adoration.

Please, out of respect for the OP — don't post in this thread, but over here:

Thank you! 😊

Matthias

Congrats on the new acquisition. The Huntsman series is one those airguns most owners are proud to have in their stable. It's funny that it's Daystate's entry level gun. I have a Huntsman Regal XL in .22 (unregulated version) and the thought of selling it never crossed my mind. In regards to scopes, something under 25 ounces would fit the bill. Keep it light weight.