Daystate I feel distinguished now!

Ok, I'm about to buy this gem a moderator. I have a HW100 moderator I can use, but it's too long and has the taper cone end which doesn't look right on the revere.

Should I save 40 bucks and get a tanto? Or stick with made in UK and get the huggett belita?

I need opinions fast guys!
I have a tango on my Tequila Pistola, .22 PCP, works GREAT!!!

Reactions: Dr. Kralenstein
Got a few minutes before dinner to test accuracy at 25 yards. Only shot 4 mags because the mosquitos were relentless, but predator polymags were one single hole on the mag I checked for good skirts. The other mag opened up a bit due to some bent skirts. I also tested 2 mags of baracuda hunters, and they gave me about a dime/nickel size group, which is typical for them IME.

It definitely needed a moderator for my shooting session. It's super quiet with the weihrauch moderator on it. Another cool thing was the moderator didn't cause a shift in POI vs unmoderated, which usually happens.

Can't wait til this fall and go out for some squirrels and rabbits.

Congrats on the new acquisition. The Huntsman series is one those airguns most owners are proud to have in their stable. It's funny that it's Daystate's entry level gun. I have a Huntsman Regal XL in .22 (unregulated version) and the thought of selling it never crossed my mind. In regards to scopes, something under 25 ounces would fit the bill. Keep it light weight.
haha, I bet you said the same thing on your last Regal. It's a shooter for sure and regulated these days..
Still loves the 15.89's too.

Reactions: Peskådot671
IMG_4154.jpeg

Ok, I'm about to buy this gem a moderator. I have a HW100 moderator I can use, but it's too long and has the taper cone end which doesn't look right on the revere.

Should I save 40 bucks and get a tanto? Or stick with made in UK and get the huggett belita?

I need opinions fast guys!
Definitely Huggett. I tried Huggett's newest Astille and really like the cone end. Very quiet as well, but always a Huggett on a Daystate.

For the Scope I love my compact Optisan CP3.

Use the BKL 303 0.6" long Dovetail Scope Ring - "Low" - for 30mm Scope Tubes - Fits 3/8" or 11mm Dovetails - Matte Black​

1720667008862.png

The LOW version gives Perfect clearance of the mag.

1720665820262.jpeg

Huntsman Astile.jpg

Daystate Astile.jpg

Last edited:
@Greenarrow got a fantastic stock on that one.
I know! Totally won the lottery with that one. It was in the “Pre-owned” section at AoA. They show images of their used items but their images didn’t really show it off. I was very pleased when I opened the box. It was basically “like new”. I didn’t see any signs of use. It’s amazingly accurate too with 8.4 and 10.3 JSBs. I got it for a real bargain also so I won in that area too. I don’t usually get the good deals but I did on this one.

Reactions: Greenarrow
I know! Totally won the lottery with that one. It was in the “Pre-owned” section at AoA. They show images of their used items but their images didn’t really show it off. I was very pleased when I opened the box. It was basically “like new”. I didn’t see any signs of use. It’s amazingly accurate too with 8.4 and 10.3 JSBs. I got it for a real bargain also so I won in that area too. I don’t usually get the good deals but I did on this one.
I'd say that's in the top three pretty stocks that I've seen on the Regals.

Excellent purchase, congratulations on the new rifle! I suggest one of these single shot loaders. They are magic, I have one for each of my Regals. They also sell metal trigger guards that add some needed bling to replace the polymer one. Here are some awesome upgrades, I have them all!

Single shot loader - https://rowanengineering.com/products/11122065

Trigger guard - https://rowanengineering.com/products/daystate-revere-trigger-giard

Hampster - https://rowanengineering.com/products/12100063
Didn't even realize the guard was plastic on the revere. I might get the metal one just to be safe in the field. It is very well mad plastic though, looks durable.

Got to squeeze off a couple groups tonight. I'm wearing Off, and the mosquitos are STILL ravaging me.

I know I pulled a couple shots becuase of the bugs, but here they are.

Group on left at 25 yards right is 40 yards

1000008866.jpg

These were pulled straight from the tin and shot from the factory magazine. 11 shot groups.

1000008865.jpg

That moderator is almost 8" lol.