Daystate I feel distinguished now!

Got to squeeze off a couple groups tonight. I'm wearing Off, and the mosquitos are STILL ravaging me.

I know I pulled a couple shots becuase of the bugs, but here they are.

Group on left at 25 yards right is 40 yards

View attachment 479226

These were pulled straight from the tin and shot from the factory magazine. 11 shot groups.

View attachment 479227

That moderator is almost 8" lol.
Great shooting!

Reactions: Dr. Kralenstein
I agree. I wonder what the other side looks like. ;)
Not quite as figured but still attractive. The lighting is different too.
IMG_4123.jpeg

IMG_7830.jpeg

Last edited:
Got a few minutes before dinner to test accuracy at 25 yards. Only shot 4 mags because the mosquitos were relentless, but predator polymags were one single hole on the mag I checked for good skirts. The other mag opened up a bit due to some bent skirts. I also tested 2 mags of baracuda hunters, and they gave me about a dime/nickel size group, which is typical for them IME.

It definitely needed a moderator for my shooting session. It's super quiet with the weihrauch moderator on it. Another cool thing was the moderator didn't cause a shift in POI vs unmoderated, which usually happens.

Can't wait til this fall and go out for some squirrels and rabbits.
results are what matter not looks so much , then again it is only $40 if it makes you feel better .
Feeling good about something can make you shoot better , no worries .

I’m late! Welcome to the club!
From my experience mounting different scopes the smaller the better on a Huntsman. The looks and balance stay good. I like the look and feel of my Vector Veyrons on it, the rifle just deserves a better scope.

I’ve looked at these hard but haven’t bit yet

As you’ve probably seen, mine has worn a 1” tube Sightron most of its time with me.

IMG_4561.jpeg

Well I took the revere out for some sparrows. Got 5 yesterday after work, and 7 today. All within a few minutes each time. No bodies to recover this time, but this gun shoots like a laser beam dream!

So much so in fact I just bought it's older brother, the 25 cal regal, out of the classifieds today! Going to tune that one up to hopefully a smooth 50 fpe and make that my bigger critter getter.

1000008980.jpg
1000008981.jpg

These guns make my Krals feel like toys.

Well I took the revere out for some sparrows. Got 5 yesterday after work, and 7 today. All within a few minutes each time. No bodies to recover this time, but this gun shoots like a laser beam dream!

So much so in fact I just bought it's older brother, the 25 cal regal, out of the classifieds today! Going to tune that one up to hopefully a smooth 50 fpe and make that my bigger critter getter.

View attachment 480535View attachment 480536

These guns make my Krals feel like toys.
You will be surrounded with Royalty!

Well, the royalty trick seems to be working:
Through the gracious help of an AGN forum member 🤝🏼 — I had a freshly-arrived-in-Peru Daystate Wolverine R.
Its aura of royalty conned all 8 except for 1 participant of a local tournament into submission, so they hung a little silver medal around my neck.

4 positions, 2 shots per target, 2 minutes. (Does royalty ever get nervous? I sure did with the time pressure.... 🤦🏻‍♂️)

Transparency check: My shooting was not anywhere close to what some guys are posting on this forum — but it felt good nevertheless — feeling like "royalty" for a few seconds of clapping and handshaking...! 😆

Matthias

Squirrels slept in but gave me a chance for a photo op.View attachment 481217
My hunting trio today. .177 Revere, Primo Trigger Stick bipod and my Wilderness Spirit small game knife. Super calm and quiet this morning.
We'll have to get together this fall and have a photo shoot of the 3 kings. Your revere 177, my 22, and the 25 regal I have inbound. A damp morning like today after leaves have dropped, we will make short work of those tree rats.