I got scammed by GraphicMan Innovations on his "Pocket Press"

This seems spot on to me. I agree with all the points and is basically what Gerry said as well. Scammer isn’t a fair term. Value and “quality “ are somewhat of a subjective term and mean different things to different people. The OP got a product he deemed of low quality and not worth the asking price. That just brings the subjective aspect into play and is the basis of the problem. To call him a scammer isn’t really fair. The seller obviously feels his product and time are worth the value. Clearly the buyer didn’t. It happens and these factors should have been focused on in the review rather than calling the seller an outright scammer.
Thanks for your input, now will the moderator of this forum do anything about it?
the guy did make another thread here also and disabled the comments on it
i have a deal with the buyer not to expose the product anywhere and he accepted that and we have been nice to each other to the last minute while he was making these threads here, but just coz some1 from here left a comment on my page about it i would not have known, is there any1 here is going to point that out?

Thanks for your input, now will the moderator of this forum do anything about it?
the guy did make another thread here also and disabled the comments on it
i have a deal with the buyer not to expose the product anywhere and he accepted that and we have been nice to each other to the last minute while he was making these threads here, but just coz some1 from here left a comment on my page about it i would not have known, is there any1 here is going to point that out?
how about a return of product. buyer pays shipping, provides tracking number and seller refunds 90% of product cost. if seller fails to send refund. buyer has every right to call “scam”.

if it was my product, as the seller, i wouldnt sell for so high a price.. especially if i myself didnt shoot airguns or was actively participating in airgunning discussions within the airgunning digital community.

you shoud get an airgun and stick around in the community. we need people who are willing to take on challenges like what you have done.