I got scammed by GraphicMan Innovations on his "Pocket Press"

This seems spot on to me. I agree with all the points and is basically what Gerry said as well. Scammer isn’t a fair term. Value and “quality “ are somewhat of a subjective term and mean different things to different people. The OP got a product he deemed of low quality and not worth the asking price. That just brings the subjective aspect into play and is the basis of the problem. To call him a scammer isn’t really fair. The seller obviously feels his product and time are worth the value. Clearly the buyer didn’t. It happens and these factors should have been focused on in the review rather than calling the seller an outright scammer.
Thanks for your input, now will the moderator of this forum do anything about it?
the guy did make another thread here also and disabled the comments on it
i have a deal with the buyer not to expose the product anywhere and he accepted that and we have been nice to each other to the last minute while he was making these threads here, but just coz some1 from here left a comment on my page about it i would not have known, is there any1 here is going to point that out?

Thanks for your input, now will the moderator of this forum do anything about it?
the guy did make another thread here also and disabled the comments on it
i have a deal with the buyer not to expose the product anywhere and he accepted that and we have been nice to each other to the last minute while he was making these threads here, but just coz some1 from here left a comment on my page about it i would not have known, is there any1 here is going to point that out?
how about a return of product. buyer pays shipping, provides tracking number and seller refunds 90% of product cost. if seller fails to send refund. buyer has every right to call “scam”.

if it was my product, as the seller, i wouldnt sell for so high a price.. especially if i myself didnt shoot airguns or was actively participating in airgunning discussions within the airgunning digital community.

you shoud get an airgun and stick around in the community. we need people who are willing to take on challenges like what you have done.

how about a return of product. buyer pays shipping, provides tracking number and seller refunds 90% of product cost. if seller fails to send refund. buyer has every right to call “scam”.

if it was my product, as the seller, i wouldnt sell for so high a price.. especially if i myself didnt shoot airguns or was actively participating in airgunning discussions within the airgunning digital community.

you shoud get an airgun and stick around in the community. we need people who are willing to take on challenges like what you have done.
I will assume i have not read ur comment
if i was offered 3 times what i have been paid for just exposing the press i would have refused without thinking, trust me not ever1 is the same and going after money, i choose my customers carefully and i dont do business with just any random person who come ask me to do parts, if i did not like his attitude i dont make parts for him no matter how much he is willing to pay.

as i have said before i am a machinist , this is my passion, to make precision parts, working with so many different materials, making tools, machines and innovative products and out of the box solutions

you also need to understand that not every country is the same, there are different regulations about airguns for every country, so what is ok in your country might be prohibited in many others

I will assume i have not read ur comment
if i was offered 3 times what i have been paid for just exposing the press i would have refused without thinking, trust me not ever1 is the same and going after money, i choose my customers carefully and i dont do business with just any random person who come ask me to do parts, if i did not like his attitude i dont make parts for him no matter how much he is willing to pay.

as i have said before i am a machinist , this is my passion, to make precision parts, working with so many different materials, making tools, machines and innovative products and out of the box solutions

you also need to understand that not every country is the same, there are different regulations about airguns for every country, so what is ok in your country might be prohibited in many others
i assume, you assume that your assumptions in a verbal agreement can be held accountable in a court of law. it does not. if not everyone is after money(implying yourself) accept a return and refund percentage with the buyer paying shipping. problem solved.

you’re a machinist. we get it. anyone who wants to copy your product will simply buy it and reverse engineer it. that’s a fact.

google me a country that has a ban on airguns. i’m too lazy to do it myself.

i tried to be nice and welcoming you to this community but you seem too defensive about a product that a customer is not happy about. it’s a consumers world. unhappy customers will share their experiences and future customers will pay attention to the negative reviews.

i assume, you assume that your assumptions in a verbal agreement can be held accountable in a court of law. it does not. if not everyone is after money(implying yourself) accept a return and refund percentage with the buyer paying shipping. problem solved.

you’re a machinist. we get it. anyone who wants to copy your product will simply buy it and reverse engineer it. that’s a fact.

google me a country that has a ban on airguns. i’m too lazy to do it myself.

i tried to be nice and welcoming you to this community but you seem too defensive about a product that a customer is not happy about. it’s a consumers world. unhappy customers will share their experiences and future customers will pay attention to the negative reviews.
anyone who wants to copy your product will simply buy it and reverse engineer it. that’s a fact.

yes that is correct, and i already know that and i know at a point it will be everywhere, but at least it should not happen that soon, by that time i would have made some gains from it to the limit that it will be cheaper on my behave, i will be in the lead because i will be making many at a time not prototypes and also not a production line
dont try to underestimate the act of some1 breaking his word, because if u want to make it like that, then a seller can simply promise stuff and dont fulfill , at that time i dont think u will stand with him, a buyer and a seller are both humans and if an agreement is made written, verbally or legally it should be respected right?
Andy has the right to share his experience with the product, i will never tell him anything about that, because I do believe in what you have said, i am a customer also to others, but he dont have the right to expose it
period.
I appreciate your welcome but sorry your suggestion is really not well thought off , what am i going to gain if the buyer returned the product? a 10% for exposing the product and die sets that will sit in my scrap box? no thanks, every one is asking for different design and size, on top of that the die sets will work only on the pocket press, i mainly make custom orders my friend, not an off shelve products
no thank you, i reject that offer
sorry if i offended you or looked aggressive, but the whole thing is bothering me, no hard feelings on you though
my country have restrictions on using air guns, it also depend on the caliber, but like i said i am not interested in shooting, i was not sure though what did u mean by "we need people who are willing to take on challenges like what you have done." i will appreciate if u can explain more