I got scammed by GraphicMan Innovations on his "Pocket Press"

I believe my time here is over. I'm leaving the forum and won't be looking back, I have plenty of work ahead of me.
Respect to all the thoughtful members, and to the trolls, keep trolling while I stay focused on making parts.
Stay safe, and remember to face the consequences of your actions like adults, rather than blaming others.

Reactions: sltech and Gerry52
I believe my time here is over. I'm leaving the forum and won't be looking back, I have plenty of work ahead of me.
Respect to all the thoughtful members, and to the trolls, keep trolling while I stay focused on making parts.
Stay safe, and remember to face the consequences of your actions like adults, rather than blaming others.
👋

I'm still sorry it cost you hundreds of $ to learn that lesson. If I told my wife I spent hundreds to learn that lesson I'd probably have to add divorce & a kick to the gonads to my troubles. Hope that's not the same for you! Good luck in future ventures.
My wife just found out that I lost Hundreds $$ on this press... but luckily she didn't yell at me...:rolleyes:
I showed a video of this to an AGN member that I keep in touch with about SLUGS and PRess. This is his reply!
cheap stuffa.jpg

Reactions: daddypaddy
I think what we have here is "A failure to communicate".
If he would offered refund or exchange, this would not be like this. I did complaint to him that I'm not happy with this PRESS.
and I over paid for it. He didnt take it well and was too
Proud of his work! He didnt show the part that I told him I was not happy at all....
I just want to show Pictures and videos of his Press and let people on here doing the Judging if his Pocket PRess is the FUTURE of
SLUGS making like he claimed?!?!

Reactions: Justaguy