I got scammed by GraphicMan Innovations on his "Pocket Press"

DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH GRAPHICMAN INNOVATIONS.
1727465581076.png

This press release from GrapicMan arrived recently. His most recent creation known as "The Pocket Press."
1727465622685.png
1727465626760.png

When I opened the packet and saw what was inside, I was really let down. It appears to be a toy.
He himself stated as much. "It appears to be a toy, correct?" Initially, I ordered a set of dies. Subsequently, he persuaded me to switch to the Pocket Press sequence.

When he told me that, I just became very happy. He informed me that he is frightened of others copying his design, thus he doesn't want to display any images or videos of it. He asked for my faith. As a result, I foolishly accepted his comments without understanding how his press appeared. He then requested that I send him the remaining sum that I had paid him via bankwire for the set of dies with Paypal.

Why, initially, didn't he want to take Paypal in the first place? That's the query that's been on my mind. Periodically, a tiny packet would arrive at my door.
To get the delivery, I went outdoors thrilling as you open the envelope. It has a weight of 1.65 lbs. My draw decreased the moment I opened the package. I paid him $915 in all, including the $85 delivery charge for this small package. What a piece of crap this so-called "Pocket Press" is!

A few thin pieces of metal and inexpensive screws hold it together. It's really fragile and thin.

He places a circular ball of wood on top of the handle. Furthermore, it held the punch's top in place with a little nuts. For mounting, he welded a thin metal plate onto it.
His welding skills are not so good. It is impossible to mount it since the four little holes are so far away and by the corner. In order to make it stay stationary, I had to add some washers and lock nuts. The tiny nuts on the side continue to come loose after a few uses.
1727465643473.png
1727465648288.png
1727465652502.png
1727465656741.png
1727465665689.png
1727465669602.png

When I informed him about it, he suggested adding some super glue. What a farce this guy is!
He continued to tell me that his press is excellent and quite heavy duty! What are your thoughts about it? I feel as though I was just defrauded out of $915 for this subpar Press!
He even informed me that the 1.5 version of the pocket press, which is more durable and less in weight, had just released.
I'll let you evaluate about This Pocket Press.
Making my own slug was enjoyable for me. I feel so sad every time I use and look at this pocket press.

I'm his victim; stay away from him at any cost. I would hate for anyone else to experience this.
About his New Pocket Press, he posted this.
Additionally, he showed me a video before sending my Pocket Press.
He doesn't want to show off his press in the video in an attempt to con me into purchasing it.
He requested that I should not show anyone any images or videos of his Pocket Press.

1727465812431.png

DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH GRAPHICMAN INNOVATIONS.
View attachment 499824

This press release from GrapicMan arrived recently. His most recent creation known as "The Pocket Press."
View attachment 499826View attachment 499827

When I opened the packet and saw what was inside, I was really let down. It appears to be a toy.
He himself stated as much. "It appears to be a toy, correct?" Initially, I ordered a set of dies. Subsequently, he persuaded me to switch to the Pocket Press sequence.

When he told me that, I just became very happy. He informed me that he is frightened of others copying his design, thus he doesn't want to display any images or videos of it. He asked for my faith. As a result, I foolishly accepted his comments without understanding how his press appeared. He then requested that I send him the remaining sum that I had paid him via bankwire for the set of dies with Paypal.

Why, initially, didn't he want to take Paypal in the first place? That's the query that's been on my mind. Periodically, a tiny packet would arrive at my door.
To get the delivery, I went outdoors thrilling as you open the envelope. It has a weight of 1.65 lbs. My draw decreased the moment I opened the package. I paid him $915 in all, including the $85 delivery charge for this small package. What a piece of crap this so-called "Pocket Press" is!

A few thin pieces of metal and inexpensive screws hold it together. It's really fragile and thin.

He places a circular ball of wood on top of the handle. Furthermore, it held the punch's top in place with a little nuts. For mounting, he welded a thin metal plate onto it.
His welding skills are not so good. It is impossible to mount it since the four little holes are so far away and by the corner. In order to make it stay stationary, I had to add some washers and lock nuts. The tiny nuts on the side continue to come loose after a few uses.
View attachment 499828View attachment 499829View attachment 499830View attachment 499831View attachment 499832View attachment 499833
When I informed him about it, he suggested adding some super glue. What a farce this guy is!
He continued to tell me that his press is excellent and quite heavy duty! What are your thoughts about it? I feel as though I was just defrauded out of $915 for this subpar Press!
He even informed me that the 1.5 version of the pocket press, which is more durable and less in weight, had just released.
I'll let you evaluate about This Pocket Press.
Making my own slug was enjoyable for me. I feel so sad every time I use and look at this pocket press.

I'm his victim; stay away from him at any cost. I would hate for anyone else to experience this.
About his New Pocket Press, he posted this.
Additionally, he showed me a video before sending my Pocket Press.
He doesn't want to show off his press in the video in an attempt to con me into purchasing it.
He requested that I should not show anyone any images or videos of his Pocket Press.

View attachment 499838
does it work ? I mean does it produce a usable pellet ? do they shoot well enough ?

While it appears to actually work in the production video, it apparently has some major build issues.
I would think that press might be worth $20 in materials, nowhere near the $915 charged. Holy crap!!!!
Thanks for the heads up!
Bummer that you got taken.

mike

First and most importantly, I'm sorry you got ripped off on a deal. When that happens to me it always tempts me to hate the whole thing and give up. I did do that, basically rage-quit, dirt bikes on some crap like that.

I understand that this is the wrong guy to do business with so this question is slightly off topic.

Are there actually ways to press pellets and slugs for Air rifles at home? Is that what we are discussing? That is really cool, if so, and I hope you find a solution that is as awesome as you hoped this would be. If you know a good starting point to learn more about that particular rabbit hole, I would like to know more.
Who knows you possibly saved me from getting hammered by this guy or someone like him along the way.

Reactions: DeviLAndy1
Hi DA1,
I posted something on his Facebook page about how one of our AGN members are not happy with this product. I hope you get it resolved to your satisfaction. Other AGN member should also post a comment. https://www.facebook.com/GraphicManInnovations
Thank you for you time informing the community about junk. If we all worked like you've vested time in doing for us,these so called turds would find other people to steal money from. So thanks. Anybody who charges 900$ for that is taking advantage.

While it appears to actually work in the production video, it apparently has some major build issues.
I would think that press might be worth $20 in materials, nowhere near the $915 charged. Holy crap!!!!
Thanks for the heads up!

mike
My thoughts exactly Mike! I could buy probably a LIFETIME'S worth of slugs for that amount without the labor & frustration involved. I HATE seeing people get ripped off like that.

Hello guys
I am not here to defend my business, I am already stuffed with orders. I am here just to show to you and the world to never judge a problem from a single point of view
someone apparently from here did comment on my FB page, typically i dont delete bad comments if it is into the point and not just a hate speech, I thought he was joking as I did not know about this forum, i am not a shooter nor interested in that, i am a machinist
so i thought to search until i found that topic here
the guy is a pure liar, the press is for $425 and all the rest was die sets and extra needle for the presslg and shipping cost, not just that, i never urged him to buy my press nor anything else, i made the press initially for myself and was happy with that and with any1 is interested to have it, the guy was super nice to me and to the last minut while making this horrible topic on me!!, the guy is a betrayer, i asked him not to publish its pics and he agreed, how would u trust the words of such a person
for that i am going to publish the WHOLE chat history between me and him as well as the video call explaining to him how to use it, and let you judge the way you like, soon,,
as soon as i am done with my current order
I live in cairo and he is in USA, so there is nothing between me and him except that chat and that video call

Reactions: coastal drifter
First and most importantly, I'm sorry you got ripped off on a deal. When that happens to me it always tempts me to hate the whole thing and give up. I did do that, basically rage-quit, dirt bikes on some crap like that.

I understand that this is the wrong guy to do business with so this question is slightly off topic.

Are there actually ways to press pellets and slugs for Air rifles at home? Is that what we are discussing? That is really cool, if so, and I hope you find a solution that is as awesome as you hoped this would be. If you know a good starting point to learn more about that particular rabbit hole, I would like to know more.
Who knows you possibly saved me from getting hammered by this guy or someone like him along the way.
Thanks , I did complained to him I was not happy with his Press.
Hoping he would do something about it.
But nothing. I really went to send it back and get a refund. But I know I will never get my money back!
You’ll all see how the press looks like.
Would anyone pay this much money for this Toy looking press??!!
If I would get to see how it look in the first place I would ever paid him for it.
It very depressing using it. It nothing like any other Press in the market. I won’t be using it . It just Sit there as a reminder that I got ripped off.

Reactions: AlwaysLastPlace
"Hoping he would do something about it."
1. I have never ran away from you, it is the opposite, I always start asking about how it goes
2. you never said you want a refund
3. all your talk is about the LOOK!! coz the press DOES work as it should
you sent to me a 9 kg press pic and told me you thought it would be something like that!! r u out of your mind?
you ALREADY know that it is under 750 grams press!! what the hell are you expecting, you cant make a 700 grams press look like 9 kg press, the whole point of the pocket press is that it is way smaller , way lighter and does the job
you are paying for the design and functionality, i am not selling you raw materials!
i am going to share the whole chat and the video calls soon for everybody to see who betrayed who

and here are the video calls, unfortunately the program by default does not record my voice (mic) but only what on screen, i discovered that later
the videos are in unlisted mode, so they are visible with the links only

typically a scammer does not need to ship anything after he got paid, not to mention the time spent with the customer to explain how stuff works with him and then get stabbed from the back from the buyer!

Thanks for the heads up!

mike
You are absolutely right !
Even Without the die in the middle that press is absolutely junk ! It doesn’t even worth $425 for the thin piece of metals hold together by a few screws. I’m not even a bit impress with the needle and the punch on this toy press. The slug is not consistent. It takes way too long to make the slugs and it not even enjoyable to make slugs on this toy press. This guy
Recorded me on video chat without my consent. I just want to warn people on here not to waste their hard earn money
On this junk.
And when he did a video call to show me how to use it, I was trying my best to stay claim and see how he trying explain to me how to use this toy press! He won’t even show his face in the video chat . His webcam was off the whole time. He’s hiding his face!! Before I decided to write this review, I did talk to a few AGN members and show them this Toy Press. They were even upset for me. They told me I should warn other people about it so it won’t happen to them.
I wish that I would spend that money on GMI Freedom Press 2.

does it work ? I mean does it produce a usable pellet ? do they shoot well enough ?
It did produced slugs. I haven’t try to shoot them yet. I’m still pissed off everytime I looked at this Toy Press. I had to press it a few times for the slugs to come out the weights I want. Unlike the Pressslug. I came make over 10 slugs in one minute. This probably 2 slugs per minutes.
It’s is very sensitive and fragile.
I feel I’m gonna break it every time I try to press a slug. I have to move very slowly.
I’m so regretted sending this guy money though bank wire, can’t get my money back. It’s lost forever. No wonder the other AGN members told me they didn’t get his dies because they not comfortable with the payment he’s asking for. PayPal good and service is the way to go with the kind of people.