I increased my FPS and accuracy .

Flying B

Jul 14, 2024
I was thinking back when I was a teenager and how putting a racing stripe would make your car faster so...
I added a white spacer between the butt pad and stock and I'll be darned I think the Cometa shoots faster and is more accurate .
Can this be possible? :ROFLMAO:
Fenix 400 USC Gas Ram .22
IMG_6305.jpeg
IMG_6306.jpeg
IMG_6308.jpeg
IMG_6333.jpeg

Last edited:
Some folks don't seem to understand the physical principles at play. Installing the spacer reduces panametric incidents to levels undetectable, even through the use of a calibrated retractable hernialator, which, as should should be obvious, will result in accuracy improvements even at sea level.
The increase in velocity is derived from the spacers inherent ability to increase pressure on the cardoid shaft's transodule node.

Don't need no fancy book lernin' to see that!

Some folks don't seem to understand the physical principles at play. Installing the spacer reduces panametric incidents to levels undetectable, even through the use of a calibrated retractable hernialator, which, as should should be obvious, will result in accuracy improvements even at sea level.
The increase in velocity is derived from the spacers inherent ability to increase pressure on the cardoid shaft's transodule node.

sounded like something Dan Aykroyd would say on ghost busters

Reactions: Flying B

1725735138582.gif

Judicious use of a screw driver on my 73 Ford LTD race car muffler in high school increased horse power, improved sound, and got me extra notice from the ladies. The spacer obviously improves accuracy in much the same manner. Look out for the range babes, they can feel the effects from over 100 yards just like the muffler enhancements. Oh yea.

People forget that the as the mainspring uncoils it is pushing in both directions. Adding a spacer adds critical mass and solidifies the rifle against the shooter’s shoulder. Each 1/8th inch of spacer adds approximately 1/16 FPE, with no limit to the power it can add. I usually start with a ten inch spacer and tune from there.

that and cloths pins with playing cards in the spokes
I remember those days ! also remember taking the front wheel off and loosening the rear nuts sliding the fork on another bike, then tightening the two bikes together . we made it to 4 bikes and rode about 100 feet till till Danny turned and didn't just follow follow the lead .

Precisely!
Also don't forget about the importance of magneto reluctance and capacitave duractance (y)