I just purchased my first 22 caliber crosman air rifle it's the shockwave quiet fire. Anybody have one of these? Any recommendations? Anything to look

Sorry guys I'm new here just trying to figure out how everything works my question is I just bought my first 22 caliber crosman shockwave break barrel nitro piston air rifles I've had many 177 caliber air guns over the years does anyone out there have one of these? Is there any recommendations you would like to pass along? Is there any problems I should look out for?

Most of the guys here are going to own Diana's, rws, weihrauch, ect. I know some guys have some hatsans and xisicos. But I see very little if anything about the guns you typically find in retail stores here unless it's maybe a 362 or some type of air pistol.

Maybe someone has one, but probably not likely to get a reply anytime soon. Search feature is your friend :)

I have the Crosman Shockwave in .22. Finnicky rifle - potential tack driver out to 20 meters, but fussy on pellets - prefers JSB Match Diabolo in 15,89 gr. Very light so don't rely on weight of the rifle dor stabilization. Definitely requires trigger modification as pulling the trigger feels long and sloppy. Installed a slightly longer screw behind trigger and will test.

I have the Crosman Shockwave in .22. Finnicky rifle - potential tack driver out to 20 meters, but fussy on pellets - prefers JSB Match Diabolo in 15,89 gr. Very light so don't rely on weight of the rifle dor stabilization. Definitely requires trigger modification as pulling the trigger feels long and sloppy. Installed a slightly longer screw behind trigger and will test.
I did the Roller bearing Mod on mine. It helped quite a Bit. Got it about a Month ago. Good for plinking and pretty quiet.