I know expert on scopes, but need your thoughts

Well I,m sure the clarity of that scoop was not near as good as some of yours. But I just ran across this video &
thought I would share. It is a good thing manufacturing has involved to the point to improve things as time goes
on. I,m a retired tool & die maker & threw all my years in working in engineering it has been amazing to see the the
things being produced to day for the price then what they once were.

🪰Fly

That scope was probably $10 to make for the manufacturer so my question is how much quality can one expect.

Having tried a few cheap scopes a few years ago I don't take the chance anymore. However I was able to get my money back on both that were DOA.

Also tried a few $27 to $60 red dot sights and later bought some $300 Holosun reflex sights. There's little in comparison as far as quality, brightness, and retaining zero.

I've had 3 of the CVLife 3-9x40 scopes but they were front AO. One was no where near a true 9x mag, more like 6.5

One would get the distortion around the outer edge of the lense at higher magnification. The last one is decent, but it's going off to a new owner with a rifle I just sold. At 50 bucks a pop, they're okay I guess. No different than a Pinty scope.