I like these! Crosman Premier...

I have to tell you, what a beautiful morning it was in mid Missouri to do some shooting. Very slight wind from the West and mid-60s for the temperature. Anyway, on a whim, I bought a container of crosman premier domed ultra heavy 19 grain pellets just to see how they would do. I'm really impressed! When you look at the picture the top Target was 30 yards and the bottom Target was 50 yards. If you take into account on the top Target the ones that are a little high was my mistake in siding and the ones a little to the left on the bottom Target was just me getting my dope dialed in. Granted, I'm shooting from a day state unregulated huntsman Revere which is a very good gun but I absolutely got a thrill out of shooting these things. Was wondering if anyone else shoots these and what your impression is?
IMG20240905084449.jpg

I have yet to shoot those, although my experience with Crosman pellets has steered me away. Maybe some day I'll try em.

My guns prefer JSB, H&N and JTS (and probably AEA, haven't tried them but equal quality to JTS I hear)

-Matt
I shoot JTS a lot. They are really good. Never tried the AEAs tho. The only Crosmans I like so far are the hollow points and these

Never tried them, thanks for the recommendation. Will have to try these out. I have a .22 Huntsman Regal unregulated. Awesome rifle. My first PCP. Shoots the 16 grain JSB/AA/FX pellets like a laser.

I used to go to Mammoth Springs all the time when I lived in Memphis. Great place to get out of Memphis and all that damn humidity.
Honestly I don't shoot much JSB except Hades. My Revere likes JTS dead center, GTOs, H&N sniper magnums, polymags, NSA 17.5gr slugs, and the crosmans. It does decent with CPHPs and Gamo red fires and does not like H&N or RWS superdome.