• This section is NOT for leaving Member feedback. To leave a Member feedback regarding a Classified transaction simply go to the Members profile and click the ADD FEEDBACK button.

I want to reply to a classified ad but even after the 10 posts 10 days I'm still unable

Maybe because of posts like this:

IMG_7163.jpeg

These are not “quality” posts. Counting your posts to get up to ten isn’t going to cut it. I checked all 13 of your posts, and only about half of them are actually quality or contribute anything to the forum, in my opinion. I’m not a mod/admin, but if you’re not approved yet, I’d bet money that’s why.

View attachment 498644

These are not “quality” posts. Counting your posts to get up to ten isn’t going to cut it. I checked all 13 of your posts, and only about half of them are actually quality or contribute anything to the forum, in my opinion. I’m not a mod/admin, but if you’re not approved yet, I’d bet money that’s why.
I am that culprit however I'm a good man I'm an old man and I'm an honest man and I guess I wanted to quickly purchase some
thing in classifieds

View attachment 498644

It was really meant to be funny but I guess it was only funny to me
My thing is is that I'm new to pcp but I'm an old school guy who works construction my whole life and where a handshake and your word meant something. It's crazy to me that rules like this have to exist but after thinking about our country and the state it's in I guess it fits.

I am that culprit however I'm a good man I'm an old man and I'm an honest man and I guess I wanted to quickly purchase some
thing in classifieds
@Chandler Kudos for being honest even though it was a failed venture. Welcome to AGN Chandler.

@Chandler Kudos for being honest even though it was a failed venture. Welcome to AGN Chandler.
Well I appreciate that sir
One more thing is I found it difficult to actually say anything because I couldn't really contribute anything useful as I am so new however this is great content that learning from u guys I was always told to listen and don't speak lol.
Thank u fellas and gals

It was really meant to be funny but I guess it was only funny to me
My thing is is that I'm new to pcp but I'm an old school guy who works construction my whole life and where a handshake and your word meant something. It's crazy to me that rules like this have to exist but after thinking about our country and the state it's in I guess it fits.

Well it’s funny now that you’ve said that lol. I don’t think anyone’s upset at your tactic per se, certainly not me. But I figured I’d give it to you straight so you knew what the issue was.

Being new can be hard when you have little to contribute, we’ve all been there. I usually jump in where I can in things like photo threads, make a new member post, or start a thread on a subject you don’t understand but want to know more about. But do a little research first so you can avoid oft-repeated new folk questions too lol. You’ll get there soon enough!

Well it’s funny now that you’ve said that lol. I don’t think anyone’s upset at your tactic per se, certainly not me. But I figured I’d give it to you straight so you knew what the issue was.

Being new can be hard when you have little to contribute, we’ve all been there. I usually jump in where I can in things like photo threads, make a new member post, or start a thread on a subject you don’t understand but want to know more about. But do a little research first so you can avoid oft-repeated new folk questions too lol. You’ll get there soon enough!

U guys seem like straight shooters (pun intended) and I'm happy to be a part of the community. It's actually a quite a relief that everyone kinda keeps an eye out for those types characters with bad intentions who ruin it for decent people who care and can contribute to the reputation of a forum like this one. Good job to those keeping an eye out