Daisy I was given two BB guns. This one is a powerline 722 with box and papers.

I helped a lady sell her guns she inherited, she gave me a couple of guns and these two BB guns. This one is a Powerline 722 like new in the box with papers and a box of packs of BBs. I don't know much about this model but one pump and it cracks so good seals. The Red Ryder has a safety but I am not sure if its made in USA or China, I have not seen made in china on it, but I have not been able to inspect it well yet.

DSC09741.JPG

DSC09738.JPG

DSC09740.JPG

First of all the 722 is a pellet only gun. Also it is 22cal. They are kind of rare as most of the 7xx guns are 177 cal. Also I would oil the foam oil retainer under the side caulking lever. The manual will show you where and what kind of oil. They aren't really very powerful as the guns were setup for shooting 177 pellets and just basically used a 22cal. barrel on the same gun. I have one just like yours with box , paperwork, and like new condition. They are very accurate guns for 10m. target shooting but under powered for pesting. Overall a nice gift for helping her out. Also ALWAYS COCK THE BOLT BACK BEFORE COCKING THE SIDE LEVER or it will not cock the gun. Feel free to ask if you need any more info.