Iguana Hunting. Feeding them.... LEAD (Video)

Hi guys,

This is my latest YouTube video hunting iguanas at the HOA, this time I tried using food to bait the iguanas. I didn't have the success I was expecting but I think it was due to the weather, I didn't see as many iguanas as I'm used to see at this place.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJFrmdV9Y-M

Nice job Erlis! I really like your videos. They always feel very real and honest about how the hunt goes! Also the scope cam footage is insanely clear. Very well done.

Thanks Keith,

I'm really honored to be praised by you guys, I have huge respect for what you guys do. I was thinking about you when I did my long shots, but I said to Normand, I don't like to do that too much because the iguana will walk away 90% of the time even when impacting. The kill zone is really small.

I'm sure one day we will have the chance and do one iguana hunting together!

leave the food bin out with food for a couple days. It just showing up might make them suspicious. Let them get used to it being there, and they might come to it more

Thanks for the message, we are going to do exactly that, this Friday the food will be there and I'll go on Saturday! They just need to see it, last week they were really not out, I think they go out when is sunny!

I would be hooking up my lawnmower exhaust to their dens. It would at least kill the ones there. I would be shooting with a LDC fitted PCP airgun to get rid of the ones I could. Be Well. Bandito

LOL, that's a heck of a method! Really interesting! But they can go without breathing for long time and even with a pellet on their head I've seen them walking away...