Iguana Hunting Puerto Rico

Greetings to the forum in general. Here I share part of our adventures in the hunt for the Green Iguana classified as invasive on our island. Currently there are more iguanas than birds. Thank you for the opportunity to share with all of you.

169386293_124607269639965_2075948057463703428_n.jpg

IMG_20200607_101505950.jpg

Greetings to the forum in general. Here I share part of our adventures in the hunt for the Green Iguana classified as invasive on our island. Currently there are more iguanas than birds. Thank you for the opportunity to share with all of you.

View attachment 485094

View attachment 485107
That looks like an awesome trip. Please tell us about the equipment used. Where in PR were you shooting.

Welcome to AGN ! WOW more iggies than birds , Thankyou for your service in trimming the population down in PR . I have heard of a guided hunt in PR , tourist business .
no Iggies in Kentucky .
The group's goal is to exterminate some of the iguanas on the island. Although it is very difficult to completely exterminate them due to the places they are found, since reaching them in many places is impossible.

Oigan Boriquas, cuando yo regrese a Boriquen voy al traer al mi Atomic XR. Y quisas ustedese, mis hermanos me lleven a ¿casar?…🙏
Soy del area oeste cuando estes por aqui en la isla me contactas que bamos a cazar.Por aqui estubo Hilmer el de pesca cosina y mas cazando con nosotros.Tambien le acompaño Duvi el de caza y pesca.Disfrutaron muchisimo.