• The AGN App is ready! To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

"Immersive" Prism Scopes

Spartan

Jan 18, 2020
USA
Any of the brands/rebadges. I've been on the fence about trying one for awhile, but have always had some reservations. These have been making the rounds for a few years now at least. The reviewers will speak to how great they are. Game changers they say. However, you almost never see them being used in practical shooting or hunting videos. For the most part the only videos they appear in are the videos advertising them. Not trying to be negative, that's just my observation, and I'm sure there are some exceptions.

So I'm curious if anyone here has actually had an Immersive scope become their new primary optic. What are your thoughts if you've actually been fielding one for awhile?

People spoke favorably about them until Element took over and jacked the price up. At least that's what I recall happening. Have you read through this thread?

Last edited:
People spoke favorably about them until Element took over and jacked the price up. At least that's what I recall happening. Have you read through this thread?

If they were $350 new I would have one.

Reactions: Spartan
Any of the brands/rebadges. I've been on the fence about trying one for awhile, but have always had some reservations. These have been making the rounds for a few years now at least. The reviewers will speak to how great they are. Game changers they say. However, you almost never see them being used in practical shooting or hunting videos. For the most part the only videos they appear in are the videos advertising them. Not trying to be negative, that's just my observation, and I'm sure there are some exceptions.

So I'm curious if anyone here has actually had an Immersive scope become their new primary optic. What are your thoughts if you've actually been fielding one for awhile?
I have one and just ordered another one. I took two l2's hunting ground squirrels on uncles farm. Shooting the immersive I was locating the ground squirrels and brimging om target faster than my son. He was using utg swat 3×12. His reaction is faster and eye sight better. He could spot them with the naked eye faster than I could but I could find them in the scope faster. I moved from the 14x down to 10x (before the trip) and ordered a secomd one for my son to use (after the trip).

Reactions: Spartan
I have two of the 14X 50. One on a L2 and one on a FX Wildcat. I love them for the huge field of view, like looking through binoculars. So much easier to find your intended target and follow moving targets through the trees. I find the 14 power suits my preferred max distance on small game . You have the option of using the supplied rubber eye piece which helps block out ambient light or you can switch to a smaller rubber ring and use it like a binocular. I think they look tactical and have to be mounted farther back than traditional scopes. I wish scope makers would make a traditional looking version with normal eye relief just for the esthetics. They also have a heavy cross hair that is easy to see in the woods. That is a real beef of mine on a lot of scopes for hunting. Ok for target shooting but you can’t find the cross hairs in the woods. Got them from Optics Whearhouse in the UK.

IMG_2515.jpeg

IMG_3353.jpeg

Last edited:
I have two of the 14X 50. One on a L2 and one on a FX Wildcat. I love them for the huge field of view, like looking through binoculars. So much easier to find your intended target and follow moving targets through the trees. I find the 14 power suits my preferred max distance on small game . You have the option of using the supplied rubber eye piece which helps block out ambient light or you can switch to a smaller rubber ring and use it like a binocular. I think they look tactical and have to be mounted farther back than traditional scopes. I wish scope makers would make a traditional looking version with normal eye relief just for the esthetics. They also have a heavy cross hair that is easy to see in the woods. That is a real beef of mine on a lot of scopes for hunting. Ok for target shooting but you can’t find the cross hairs in the woods.

View attachment 474562

View attachment 474564
Do you think these would be good option for NRL22/PRS ( 25 to 100yards )?

@Enzana4CE - I can use mine longer in the dawn/dusk timeframe than I can my regular glass scopes. They have an IR so that also helps. The 14 can be a bit dark at 10-15 yards looking in a tree but I have always found the squirrel easier than my 5-15x50 variable scopes. The 5 x 30 is even better but 50 yards is as far as I go with it.

• Love
Reactions: Ezana4CE
I have two, the 14x50 with MD and the 5x30 pro with MDR reticle, the IO glass is very impressive with wide wide FOV ... For my backyard property protection I use the L2 with 5x30 pro with tactical reticle. Aiming up in the walnut tree betweense dense branches/leafs is sharp and crisp, and the focus goes down to about 5 meters, maybe 4.5, I made a dope card for these short distances and makes the MDR reticle easier to handle. Couple nights ago racoons triggered my motion sensors in the backyard, I grabed the L2 but decided not to make much noise after midnight... I could clearely see the details with a moonlight alone, talking now 10-15 meters or less.

Last edited: