Impressive? JSB Match Diabolo Hades .22 15.89

Amazon. The jumbo rs or express. Here's how you need to see it. If it WAS 10$. Now add the shipping. I know SPaW has a 15 flat rate. TPS starts at $8.90 for my zip code, UtahAir about the same. Trenier is typically 8-9.

Ammo is best ordered in multiples.. the economics of e commerce shipped products makes it the case that you can get 1-5 tins shipped at the same cost.

With amazon you get immediate processing, immediate shipping and EXTREMELY rushed shipping. You also get a HIGH likelihood of damaged pellets.

Order one tin from tps and with 1-2 day shipping you're looking at substantially more. Inflation my dude.
Maybe that's where I saw the price, I've never bought through amazon. I was a dispatcher for amazon and a delivery driver for 2.5 years.

I can't really explain what the process for packaging is, but I do know that they aren't required to pad anything, they're essentially just a shipping middle man. Whatever is "fragile" gets the stamp and some air bags but everything has to get out faster than it comes in.

Reactions: $p00kygH0ST
Maybe that's where I saw the price, I've never bought through amazon. I was a dispatcher for amazon and a delivery driver for 2.5 years.

I can't really explain what the process for packaging is, but I do know that they aren't required to pad anything, they're essentially just a shipping middle man. Whatever is "fragile" gets the stamp and some air bags but everything has to get out faster than it comes in.
Drivers are often the damage point. I've gotten absolutely flawless tins of jumbo exacts and hnbcuda 15s and it was the driver's who respect the delivery and place it nicely. The worst damaged pellets were 2 tins of cuda 15s and one of king exacts different driver, literally threw both bubble wrap envelopes the 40 feet from my curb to front door. My ringcam caught it all. Throws it despite still having to walk up to the porch for a picture. I returned them and reported the driver. Hopefully he's not delivering still

Drivers are often the damage point. I've gotten absolutely flawless tins of jumbo exacts and hnbcuda 15s and it was the driver's who respect the delivery and place it nicely. The worst damaged pellets were 2 tins of cuda 15s and one of king exacts different driver, literally threw both bubble wrap envelopes the 40 feet from my curb to front door. My ringcam caught it all. Throws it despite still having to walk up to the porch for a picture. I returned them and reported the driver. Hopefully he's not delivering still
Yikes, yeah no. My company owner would NEVER. So Amazon doesnt have drivers, they hire 3rd party companies to hire drivers for them. For the 2.5years that I worked there our company was the best in Florida and I believe top 5 in the US. If anyone even dropped a package we'd get a day taken off our schedule, it was that serious. But I've also dealt with other companies for amazon that hardly gave af. Just 2 weeks ago a driver left a 20lb box right infront of my door 😒, not to the side of it, but directly infront nearly blocking us in our home.

But I hear what you're saying.

Whoa! Those pellets look like they were "Drop Kick Murphy" brand.
Heres why they're great. Did some ballistic soap shooting today. Just shids and giggles because I'm bored. I'm one of those freaks who enjoys work days because there's something to do.

Total of 84mm of penetration point blank @ 875fps
1000000601.jpg

And heres the rest..
All shot on same 46fpe tune
Left to right.

JSB exact 25.4 @ 905 just shy of 100mm pen
(Soap pen is prob 60%± of what flesh would be

JSB Hades @ 873fps

Fx hybrid slug 881 fps 21mm then EXPLODES into a
huge cavity roughly 1.4" long and ¾" wide
travels roughly another half inch. 67mm

H&N slug hp 2 28gr 848 fps....
holy wet the bed. HP II is impressive. Just got first packs this am was a fan of HP slug but DAMN!

Starts expanding in first 15mm by 45mm it's pancake and keeps going. Stopped at 81mm
IMG_20240803_182113076.jpg

IMG_20240803_182148310.jpg

I gave up on JSBs. With how many tins I've had with terrible skirts and inconsistencies, I switched to JTS and have been very pleased. 2 orders over a year apart and you can't tell the difference from 1 batch to the next. JSBs you buy 4 tins from one place and your lucky if they have the same skirts.

Heres why they're great. Did some ballistic soap shooting today. Just shids and giggles because I'm bored. I'm one of those freaks who enjoys work days because there's something to do.

View attachment 485329

And heres the rest..
Left to right.

JSB Hades @ 873fps

holy wet the bed. HP II is impressive. Just got first packs this am was a fan of HP slug but DAMN!

Starts expanding in first 15mm by 45mm it's pancake and keeps going. Stopped at 81mmView attachment 485331

View attachment 485332
Impressive for sure.

View attachment 485329

And heres the rest..
Left to right.

JSB Hades @ 873fps

Starts expanding in first 15mm by 45mm it's pancake and keeps going. Stopped at 81mmView attachment 485331

View attachment 485332
I gave the monster hades 25.39gr a try and this is what they look like going through an iguana at 57yrs. Recovered from underneath the skin

20240820_190948.jpg

20240820_190945.jpg

20240820_190941.jpg

I gave the monster hades 25.39gr a try and this is what they look like going through an iguana at 57yrs. Recovered from underneath the skin

View attachment 490297

View attachment 490298

View attachment 490299
Bet that scaly son'bitch didn't make it far. I envy the plentiful number of animated targets FLA offers. I'm from New Port Richey originally...haven't been in years. I am tempted to move back. The fishing and Gulf is about my favorite thing on earth... My entire extended family .. and now invasives (tons of them,) that can be shot without limit, year round. It might be worth enduring the horrific scrote chafing and sand spurs

Reactions: JaceSpace1369
Jace. I gave baracuda hunters a go last night. Holy poop... I hit a large feral pigeon side on mid neck AND it turned it into flappy headed south park canadian.. think pez dispenser.

Check this.....

View attachment 490325View attachment 490326
Daaaaamn! I love those in .177! In .22 they never really expand that much or work that well with iguanas, good to know they work that well with birds!

Bet that scaly son'bitch didn't make it far. I envy the plentiful number of animated targets FLA offers. I'm from New Port Richey originally...haven't been in years. I am tempted to move back. The fishing and Gulf is about my favorite thing on earth... My entire extended family .. and now invasives (tons of them,) that can be shot without limit, year round. It might be worth enduring the horrific scrote chafing and sand spurs
The biggest thing to worry about is property prices, and your home insurance company dropping you if you plan to buy a home. They're trying to drop everyone like flys. Fishing is amazing amd so is the hunting

Daaaaamn! I love those in .177! In .22 they never really expand that much or work that well with iguanas, good to know they work that well with birds.
I'm sorry. I should be more clear. The pellet pictured is not the one that hit the bird. I hit the pigeon at 56 yards at a 7.1⁰ slant. Did not retrieve the pellet. The wounds from the numerous sparrows, singular pigeon, and turkey vulture I shot yesterday were indicative of Expansion and energy deposit greater than I typically see with JSB exact. The great performance of these pellets sparked my curiosity. I went home, shot over the chrono and did a ballistic medium test.
The pellet pictured went through:
A leather strop wrapped around 2 chicken breasts backed by absolutely soaked shredded phonebook paper as a catch inside of a ziploc liter bag.

I'm sorry. I should be more clear. The pellet pictured is not the one that hit the bird. I hit the pigeon at 56 yards at a 7.1⁰ slant. Did not retrieve the pellet. The wounds from the numerous sparrows, singular pigeon, and turkey vulture I shot yesterday were indicative of Expansion and energy deposit greater than I typically see with JSB exact. The great performance of these pellets sparked my curiosity. I went home, shot over the chrono and did a ballistic medium test.
The pellet pictured went through:
A leather strop wrapped around 2 chicken breasts backed by absolutely soaked shredded phonebook paper as a catch inside of a ziploc liter bag.
That's a good test media!