• The AGN App is ready! To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

HW/Weihrauch In the eye of the beholder

How's the shooting today Crow? B.
I’m blown away the difference it makes for shooting. I used to struggle to see the cross hairs thinking, that’s the way it is. Was I wrong. And all without glasses. I tried iron sights, leathal, for the tree rats. K98 .22. And I’m told this is permanent. I can also read, it’s stupid unreal.
Ya, shooting has improved, big time. I’m stunned. Thanks for asking. Crow
Me too. I have an appointment with the opthalmologist next week to get mine taken out of my shooting eye. I didn't realize how bad it was until I looked through the scope with my other eye. I thought-gee this reticle is much clearer than I thought!
Good. Hard to call it surgery. I remember asking the doctor when he was going to do it and he said he was finished. Within a week you‘ll have X-ray vision and see around corners. Good luck. Crow

I’m blown away the difference it makes for shooting. I used to struggle to see the cross hairs thinking, that’s the way it is. Was I wrong. And all without glasses. I tried iron sights, leathal, for the tree rats. K98 .22. And I’m told this is permanent. I can also read, it’s stupid unreal.
Ya, shooting has improved, big time. I’m stunned. Thanks for asking. Crow

Good. Hard to call it surgery. I remember asking the doctor when he was going to do it and he said he was finished. Within a week you‘ll have X-ray vision and see around corners. Good luck. Crow
Is the x-ray vision comparable to the x-ray vision glasses from the mail order one's seen in sporting magazines of the 60's?