• The AGN App is ready! To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

industry should move away from

I agree that a really short picatinny near the trigger guard is lame and fewer O-rings would be welcome but perhaps inconsistent with the OP's other criteria.

I have no problem with an internal regulator since I don't change them a lot, it is still not a big deal to change, and the only externally adjustable I have requires me to vent the gun before adjusting the reg down. So I have to vent it sometimes to adjust it too. Takes 15 minutes to change an internal reg for me if I have done it recently. A little more if it has been awhile. It's also a good time to check things over and put a little lube where it is needed.

The gauge in front and no gauge for the plenum are slightly annoying but if they help the gun be less expensive or simpler or lighter I am OK with the arrangement. I shoot from my left shoulder so the gauge on the side of my Caiman isn't really convenient either, it is on the "wrong" side for me.

Where do you want your fill port? In front seems perfectly fine to me. A bottle gun should normally have it further back but on a cylinder tube type gun the front is as good a place as any for the fill port. A foster is preferred by me but a well machined fill probe is OK.

As one in favor of fewer regulations (and regulators) I can't agree with any of that.

Considering that the airgun makers now have better access than ever to the wants and needs of their customers, (the reason this forum exists) they will probably see that and take it all into consideration.

I prefer co2 because it's just so much less complicated than PCP. Ned Ludd had it right.

Cheers,

J~
Do you refill and reuse your co2 canisters, or are they the single use and throw away, landfill type?
I don’t like anything that uses “single use” items, that’s something the industry should move away from.

Do you refill and reuse your co2 canisters, or are they the single use and throw away, landfill type?
I don’t like anything that uses “single use” items, that’s something the industry should move away from.

Cartridges are currently used then they're recycled, but bulk filling from a tank will be happening soon. I just haven't found the right tank yet.

Cheers,

J~