• The AGN App is ready! To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

industry should move away from

My best most solid regs have their fat selves nestled in my tube guns where the “I think I’ll try this today” knucklehead can’t easily get to them. They are the cure for grass is always greener syndrome. No weird first shot syndromes with those guns. I also don’t like gauges sticking out the flanks of my guns. Yes they are more convenient, but I have to remind myself I’m not flying a plane or driving a race car. Once the tuning is done, if it’s a good gun, I never look at them except to see if I’m running low. Don’t even use them when I fill. I can take or leave a fill probe. If my gun is an aluminum robot, I’m fine with a foster. If it’s a sleek classic, I’m good with a fill probe.

and a compressor is not expensive ?

Lots of variables, but IIRC, when I worked it out it was less than one cent per fill (30 shots per fill), or something minuscule like that (shooting ~20 fpe). Obliviously though, if you buy a $4.5K compressor to shoot a big bore twice a year, then it would be a different story.

The cartridges go in the recycling!

I'm sorry to be the one to inform you but everything put into recycling is put into the waste stream.

It's just that some materials are saved to live again but the original energy to make it and the second, third and on are also wasted on disposable containers while compressed air is not.

and a compressor is not expensive ?
My Yong heng was $225 and have had it 3 years no issues besides a blown burst disk. I'm sure at over 5 bucks a cart for nitro, I'd be well over that. Also, the power level a pcp can produce vs co2 or spring/gas ram is the other added bonus. I don't think I've ever seen a co2 gun get over 20 fpe, unless it had some ridiculously long barrel. Count me out on that.

Reactions: Bandito
I'm sorry to be the one to inform you but everything put into recycling is put into the waste stream.

It's just that some materials are saved to live again but the original energy to make it and the second, third and on are also wasted on disposable containers while compressed air is not.
Facts.