• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

PCP Rifle Interested in Evanix Sniper X2 (bottle version)

Classified Status
WTB
Hello AGN! I wonder if anyone has Evanix Sniper X2 (bottle version) preferably 30 cal available for sale at good price. I saw these rifles exchange hands time to time between members of this esteem forum. While I already have a bit too many air rifles in my hand now, but this Evanix Sniper was on my "want" list for a while now. So, I decided to put out this WTB posting, just in case someone has one of these older versions of Sniper that they played enough already and don't really need any more. If you have one sitting in a corner collecting dust that you'd better give a new home, please message me. If the price is right, I'll gladly take it out of your hands and give it a good run ;). Thank you AGN!