interesting devise

putting under General cause it can apply to many threads . this one is the only one that has internal direction finding , the less $$ ones relies on your phone .

Last edited:
I have both the brown and blue unit for couple years.
The difference? I didn't knew when I bought it first time so I had to re order the other unit...
The blue weathermeter doesn't have a magneto sensor = compass built in and this way doesn't work with tablets but using that info from cellphones.
The brown weathermeter have a magneto sensor = compass built in and works with tablets and cellphones both.
Incredible value for the money, all reviews online comparing the features to Kestrel units but for a fraction of a price.
At my gun club I am using a Samsung Tablet-A, where is the Strelok Pro + radar APP + Weathermeter loaded and I can see the numbers on a larger screen.

Reactions: Nealgl1985
When I want to shoot that squirrel on a tree branch 50 yards away, and from my location I can see the leaves moving in the breeze but have no sense of velocity or direction, I just put this interesting device up there next to the squirrel and the info it sends to my cell phone will tell me where to aim. Right?

• Haha
Reactions: Treefrog
When I want to shoot that squirrel on a tree branch 50 yards away, and from my location I can see the leaves moving in the breeze but have no sense of velocity or direction, I just put this interesting device up there next to the squirrel and the info it sends to my cell phone will tell me where to aim. Right?
Right................. And let us know how was it ;)
btw, I know exactly what it takes to bring that squirrels down in between branches and leaves ... and my cats will finish the story :)