• Please consider adding your "Event" to the Calendar located on our Home page!

Results Invicta FTC (Minor Hill, TN) Oct 12th 2024 Match Results

Posted for David Slade

Invicta Field Target match October 12th 2024

Glorious fall weather met the eight guys who came out to play for one of our last remaining matches of the season, with just enough wind for the lower powered guys to make it interesting! Brad was MIA due to being sick (get well soon) Mike was on roadie duties and Cliff was hunkered down in Tampa for the hurricane...

Matt Judd, our newest shooter, out for his fourth go around, took top honors for the day, he promised he will swap to another class next season, I think he wants to try and clear the course?

As I mentioned, our season is running down, and while I did post a match date for the end of November, I can see how it may be really cold at that point…… so it looks like just a couple of matches before we are done for the year, if we haven’t seen you much, please come out and play, you are missed!

Our State match will be on October 26th, it will be a one day match, and while I had hoped to make it a two day affair, life has just gotten in the way, hopefully next year we can do this, and also get the second course I kept promising up and running too!

Hope to see everyone at State!

God Bless
David Slade

Match Winner

55/60 Matt Judd FX crown Element Helix JSB 10.3

Hunter Class

55/60 Matt Judd FX crown Element Helix JSB 10.3
29/60 Brent Browning HW100 ? ?

World Class

54/60 David Slade Steyr LG110 Nikko Stirling 10-50 JSB 8.4
52/60 Danny Ayers Thomas March 10-60 JSB 8.4
43/60 Grant Summerlin AA EV2 Sightron 10-50 JSB 8.4