Is Airgun depot any different than pyramid air?

I say this because a few years back I ordered a carbon tank and received one that was two years into its lifespan. At the time I was thinking I could always get it recert. WRONG. The two dive shops in Reno Nv. will only fill original tagget tanks. Dealers should date their tanks. Have you ever wondered none of the dealers offer a recert service? Its Howdy Doody time.

Presumably because you live in OH where PA is based so by law they have to, where AD is located in Utah.

And if not, well PA just has sales tax license in your state where AD does not.

-Matt
That's really interesting. That's like a permanent 10% discount. It doesn't look like AD has the buy 3 get one free pellet deal though, so for pellets Pyramyd is still the one to beat.

Reactions: Stubbers
That's really interesting. That's like a permanent 10% discount. It doesn't look like AD has the buy 3 get one free pellet deal though, so for pellets Pyramyd is still the one to beat.

100%. If you have a physical presence as a retailer in any state, you're legally required to collect sales tax unless you're selling through another marketplace that is on your behalf.

Pyramyd is definitely my go to for pellets unless Utah buggers up again :ROFLMAO:

-Matt