Is is legal to ship an air rifle to NJ?

BB Gun Pistol – Under 2C:39-5(b) a pellet pistol is considered a real firearm and therefore New Jersey handgun laws are also applicable to B-B gun pistols. ... But according to the State Police website, you still need a firearms purchaser ID card to buy, own or possess an air gun rifle. i would not ship a single pellet there do i like this law no i dont , it is what it is be careful  dont do it 

There is a lot of mis-information about the gun laws in New Jersey. Without going into detail I would suggest you consult an attorney licensed in NJ that is knowledgeable regarding firearms laws there. Both of the statements above are not totally correct. I am no longer a licensed attorney in NJ and give no legal opinion. These forums are poor places to get legal opinions.

Hello there.. I am trying to buy an air gun in NJ, but damn sooo mucchh problems with it . Rules... ( 1) no silencer (2) no Shroud. (3) magazine no more than 10 pellets .. I called today one the stores to ask about what I wanted and how it comes .. he said nooo, can NOT buy it.. I said .."but the seller can ship it without all of those that are not legal, with a single tray no silencer no shroud" ..he said if the gun comes with these from the factory and those things can be removed and added back to it .. then, the gun it self its ilegal..

Please give me a hand, it will be very much appreciated.. or if any one can help, I will always be great-full 

sorry for the long writing but I have being looking forward to buying a good PCP for a long time with no luck 😞