Theoben Is theoben rapid most poop pcp ever made ?

The Rapid was made to be simple to work on. Theoben used to have a detailed instruction page on how to service them. One of the most straight forward PCP's ever made. I've had mine for over 20 years and only had to replace the o rings on the reg one time. The later RAW guns with the
'swivel" quick fill is a totally different thing.

You would be hard pressed to fine a better build and more accurate gun then the rapid. This target @ 70 yds. Jsb 15.9 heavy .20 cal @ 900 fps. Favorite pesting gun and I have a few.

20230504_163553.jpg

20240517_103224.jpg

20240517_103241.jpg

rapid2.JPG

My Custom Titanium ... UlTiMate Rapid and the rest of my Rapids would Beg to differ.....
The One of the Most shooter friendly and deadly accurate PCP ever made...
So few O-ring in it's design, makes it a gem to own
About that foster thing...Make a collar for it ,...or...
dr-bob4.jpg

Get an Extended Foster coupler...
20221021_160152.jpg

Guys English is not his main laguage
maybe not but even in bad english it sounds like hes just trying to get people ticked off.. I don't think Ive ever seen any negative posts about the Rapid unless it was a post like this. His post is basically calling the Rapid a piece of crap when its the furthest thing from it.

"....why is cars,rifles,everything uk made = poop"

LET ME ALLOCATE YOU:

Railroad, email, capitalism -> Were invented by English people and changed the history of human kind and boosted welfare on the world.

Foot ball soccer was invented by English people, and it's rules are the must successful and accepted international treaty in human history.

Air Arms, Daystate and BRK, are gems of PCP's. Solid as a rock,reliable over decades and super accurate.

So ..... Yes:

You do not know what you are talking about !

Last edited: