Airgun Technologies Is Vulcan 3 HP a new category of rifle?

What do you get with that upgrade?

That extra power implies accuracy at longer distance? How far away?
Meant to post an update on the installation of my kit from African Air Ordinance. I actually bought a kit from another member who didn't use it. A huge thing I didn't realize is that the kit is NOT meant for the .177 like I have. I installed the depinger which def helped but the rest of the kit went unused. One thing I was unhappy about was the spacer provided for the magazine so that it could fit larger slugs. One of the spacers is made wrong. The screw holes are recessed so that the screw heads sit flush. However, the screw holes on one of my spacers is recessed on the wrong side of the spacer. I reached out to AAO and all they offered was for me to flip it over and drill a recess in myself. Well, guess what, if I do that, I'm gonna make a big hole cuz the other side is already recessed!! Again, because I have a .177 these spacers were of no value to me but I expected them to make good on the spacer. I didn't press the issue since I bought it used but it is clearly a mfg defect that AAO should have made good on!! It also makes the kit that much less valuable to anyone else that might be interested in buying this kit. It's a full kit just minus the depinger. My kit is the gen 1 kit, there is a gen 2 kit also but I don't recall the difference any more.
So, in the end I bought a very expensive depinger LOL Live and learn...

I haven’t seen much of anything about this iteration of the V3. EDgun West is the only place I’ve seen preorder info in a brief search.
IMG_4923.jpeg

@shaman Have you received any information about this rifle?

I haven’t seen much of anything about this iteration of the V3. EDgun West is the only place I’ve seen preorder info in a brief search.

@shaman Have you received any information about this rifle?

I tried the HP models in .30 some weeks ago :)

Here i am shooting at 150 meters in very strong wind:

The guns are powerfull enough... AGN does not give much info about changes, but what i got is:
new regulator set at 200 bar and stronger hammer spring !

Maybe today or tomorrow I'll try the .25 models !

Last edited:

The guns are powerfull enough... AGN does not give much info about changes, but what i got is:

Staying on steel at 150 meters in that wind was pretty impressive.

Reactions: shaman
Here is the video with Vulcan3 HP in .25 caliber at 100 meters (the gun is stock from the box and we used just these projectiles - did not tried other to see how they perform):

how does it do sound-wise? is it very loudand requires a moderator for places noise might be a concern?
since in the video only single shot loading is possible, what is the max. slug length that fits into the mag?

If that is all it is you could do this to the original v3. I know talon tunes sells a power tuned .30 that produces 100 fpe with a 500 mm compact barrel. Crazy.