HW/Weihrauch It’s hot and I’m not talking the weather

crowski

Dec 14, 2020
On, Canada
Having a Java with the wife, I hear a knock at the door. UPS, I put the box against the wall and proceeded to my coffee, wondering what the wife bought. 1/2 hour later I go open the box it and took about a NY second it was my 50. 125 yr. Ann.
IMG_9287.jpeg
This is right out of the box. )
IMG_9289.jpeg
Can’t believe it came so quick. I’m stoked. Originally I ordered the .177 cal. later switched it to .22 cal.
IMG_9284.jpeg
Jacking this 50 is tight and solid, no rattling, gulling and once I zeroed this honey, she was accurate. I didn’t crony, but will, it sounded like a strong hit.
IMG_9283.jpeg
Here she is getting getting adjustments.
IMG_9290.jpeg
And finally on the rest.
IMG_9291.jpeg
I’m really pleased with the accuracy I already achieved with this rifle. Crow

Congratulations!
Thanks Crow
CONGRATULATIONS 50 years and a HW50 to celebrate! Enjoy shooting that beauty! Had our 30th this past month....
Thanks. 👍 Crow
Excellent! Congratulations. Tell me: did you actually let your wife see you open the box?? If so I might need some coaching on the finer aspects of spousal information sharing.
Thanks. Ya, neither of us could could own up. I wasn’t expecting it for a least another week. I always go to the Post Office to get my guns. Crow
P.S. Love the Joe-pye weed in flower by your shooting bench.
Just bought 4 of them yesterday. Still in pots. The jewelry for landscaping. Crow
That should be a very nice addition to your collection.
Thanks, and I like red. Crow
Sweet looker. Bandito.
Thanks. And she’s a shooter.
IMG_9293.jpeg

Only the shots above the dime. 3/8 hole, 2 shots clean through 5 shots altogether. 45 yds. This will make a nice hunting gun.
IMG_9292.jpeg
Shooting it tonight just blew me away. Crow

Thanks Crow

Thanks. 👍 Crow

Thanks. Ya, neither of us could could own up. I wasn’t expecting it for a least another week. I always go to the Post Office to get my guns. Crow

Just bought 4 of them yesterday. Still in pots. The jewelry for landscaping. Crow

Thanks, and I like red. Crow

Thanks. And she’s a shooter.
View attachment 484861
Only the shots above the dime. 3/8 hole, 2 shots clean through 5 shots altogether. 45 yds. This will make a nice hunting gun. View attachment 484863Shooting it tonight just blew me away. Crow
That's Awesome!
I missed the 50 years part. I may have to go back a page.

Reactions: crowski
Having a Java with the wife, I hear a knock at the door. UPS, I put the box against the wall and proceeded to my coffee, wondering what the wife bought. 1/2 hour later I go open the box it and took about a NY second it was my 50. 125 yr. Ann.View attachment 484739This is right out of the box. )View attachment 484743Can’t believe it came so quick. I’m stoked. Originally I ordered the .177 cal. later switched it to .22 cal. View attachment 484746Jacking this 50 is tight and solid, no rattling, gulling and once I zeroed this honey, she was accurate. I didn’t crony, but will, it sounded like a strong hit. View attachment 484745Here she is getting getting adjustments. View attachment 484748And finally on the rest. View attachment 484749I’m really pleased with the accuracy I already achieved with this rifle. Crow
great buy for you ,congrat's
Stan in Ky.

Reactions: .20calguy