Ive done it!

Well that was short lived. Had a plan to use my Evol for barn shooting and was going to buy a folding stock adapter to easily access the HS adjuster. Well one of the only ones with a hole through it was the Law Tactical. They run $250ish. Thanks to WA state passing an unconstitutional AW ban apparently I can no longer order one for my airgun or anything as a matter a fact when there ban is only for semi auto guns. If you wanted to put one on a bolt action rifle which is legal you can't even get one shipped here anymore. Ridiculous. So instead just using that $260 and bought a Notos since they were in stock. Pretty ticked off about not being able to get a folding stock adapter. But I guess I got a new gun coming shortly. 1 year was long enough lol
Welcome to COW...Commieforniasan, OreGONE and Washedupton. Yah know there are ways to get that stock, go east young man go east or have friends that don't care about dumb state laws.

• Haha
Reactions: ctshooter
Welcome to COW...Commieforniasan, OreGONE and Washedupton. Yah know there are ways to get that stock, go east young man go east or have friends that don't care about dumb state laws.
Oh there's ways around it. And it's not an issue if it's not on an AR or other Semi auto gun. But they scared retailers about it. Anyways for this situation I think it's for the better. And would be nice to go elsewhere but not easy to pick up a dairy and go somewhere else.

Reactions: iAMzehTOASTY1
Oh there's ways around it. And it's not an issue if it's not on an AR or other Semi auto gun. But they scared retailers about it. Anyways for this situation I think it's for the better. And would be nice to go elsewhere but not easy to pick up a dairy and go somewhere else.
Hey, cows have legs, but I meant in a vehicle and go to Idaho to buy one. Unless they check you at the border coming back in, in that case they are worse than Commieforniastan. I do get what you are saying, some retailers will ship, depending on zip code and others just say...NO. I can't buy pellets from Walmart by the internet but Amazon or anyone else, sure, how many do you want.

Oh, I want to thank you for helping me spend more money, because of you...I've got this setup.
IMG_1996.jpeg

Actually I think you will be surprised by the Notos. I got one about a mount ago and use it about 90% of the time now. Really acurate and light weight to carry all day hunting. Anyhow I'm in the process of culling my herd so I can buy an Evol 22mini. I would love to have to have one like yours. It would work for most of my airgun needs and hopefully break my addiction too. LOL